• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Help

al0x99

Babiato Lover
May 4, 2019
Hi there,

is there a way to apply only the footer of Elementor Theme Builder and do NOT change the THEME Header?
I have no options to bring back the header in the theme settings after i apply elementor footer. Any suggestion?

Hi there, thank you for the response.. the problem is that i only applied footer and no header but automatically it deletes the theme header as you can see
1608207067966.png
footer applied
1608207079431.png
header empty
1608207099211.png
header is gone

As soon as i delete the footer from Elementor my theme header appears

1608207134105.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leoramirez
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock