• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Element Pack - Premium Addon for Elementor WordPress Plugin

Element Pack - Premium Addon for Elementor WordPress Plugin v.7.12.0

No permission to download
v5.7.6 Untouched @NullMaster

## 5.7.6 [22th March 2021]

### Fixed

- Active and deactivation error fixed
- Carousel, testimonial slider and carousel speed slider control issue fixed
- Advanced Heading + Animated Heading, accordion, Advanced Counter, Advanced Icon Box, Carousel, Circle Info, Custom Gallery etc widgets tag size security issue fixed
- total count RTL css missing issue fixed

Attachments

• bdthemes-element-pack-5.7.6.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 36
Babak updated Element Pack - Premium Addons for Elementor WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Elementor Element Pack Addon v5.7.6 Nulled

Download Element Pack v5.7.6 - Addon for Elementor Page Builder WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v5.7.6 [22th March 2021] Thanks To @medw1311

### Fixed
- Active and deactivation error fixed
- Carousel, testimonial slider and carousel speed slider control issue fixed
- Advanced Heading + Animated Heading, accordion, Advanced Counter, Advanced Icon Box, Carousel, Circle Info, Custom Gallery etc widgets tag size security issue fixed
- total count RTL css missing issue fixed

Read the rest of this update entry...

Somewhere in this nulled plugin
That code is required for the null to work. It is in place of the API calls to the developers servers.

I have just moved website to DigitalOcean.
ElementPack has issues displaying all settings.
Only Dashboard shows all other tabs (Core Widgets, 3rd Party Widgets, Elementor Extend, API Settings, Other Settings, License) don't show anything.

If anyone have idea to resolve issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-02 141524.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-04-02 141524.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 9
Only Dashboard shows all other tabs (Core Widgets, 3rd Party Widgets, Elementor Extend, API Settings, Other Settings, License) don't show anything.

WordPress version 5.7
Current theme: Hello
Current plugin: Element Pack (version 5.7.6)
PHP version 7.4.3
Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 2834 of the file /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/bdthemes-element-pack/includes/admin-settings.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Class 'ElementPack\Classes\Utils' not found in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/bdthemes-element-pack/includes/admin-settings.php:2834
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/bdthemes-element-pack/includes/admin-settings.php(2768): ElementPack_Admin_Settings->element_pack_system_requirement()
#1 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/bdthemes-element-pack/includes/admin-settings.php(2982): ElementPack_Admin_Settings->element_pack_welcome()
#2 /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(292): ElementPack_Admin_Settings->plugin_page()
#3 /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
#4 /var/www/html/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action()
#5 /var/www/html/wp-admin/admin.php(259): do_action()

I have the same issue!

WordPress version 5.7
Current theme: Hello
Current plugin: Element Pack (version 5.7.6)
PHP version 7.4.3
Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 2834 of the file /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/bdthemes-element-pack/includes/admin-settings.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Class 'ElementPack\Classes\Utils' not found in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/bdthemes-element-pack/includes/admin-settings.php:2834
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/bdthemes-element-pack/includes/admin-settings.php(2768): ElementPack_Admin_Settings->element_pack_system_requirement()
#1 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/bdthemes-element-pack/includes/admin-settings.php(2982): ElementPack_Admin_Settings->element_pack_welcome()
#2 /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(292): ElementPack_Admin_Settings->plugin_page()
#3 /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
#4 /var/www/html/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action()
#5 /var/www/html/wp-admin/admin.php(259): do_action()
I have same issue...

For those having issues please test this and report back. :)

Element Pack 5.7.6 NULLED

Attachments

• bdthemes-element-pack-5.7.6_nulled.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 257
Don't think so. I think @TassieNZ and @NullMaster have tried. Probably uses an API connection to the developers server to authorise the templates.
Thats not true, I downloaded the 5.7.5 and everything work well even the templates I could use them, Downloaded the 5.7.6 now and I tested it and its working well :) so just get the latest one.

Thank you

@NullMaster I tried the latest download, the settings and tabs work however the templates not working :/ no idea how they worked for me in the 5.7.5 version, tried to reinstall it on another site and not working. shows empty.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock