• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ekko - Multi-Purpose WP Theme with Page Builder

Ekko - Multi-Purpose WP Theme with Page Builder v4.4

No permission to download
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
TassieNZ updated Ekko - Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with Page Builder with a new update entry:

Ekko – Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with Page Builder v2.4 NULLED

Version 2.4 – 19 December 2020

- Compatibility with WordPress 5.6
---------------------------------
- Added template for portfolio category page
- Added option to select 2 columns with Masonry Gallery module
- Added option to disable breadcrumbs with main Blog page
- Added option to enable/disable loop with Testimonial Cards and Reviews Carousel modules
- Update KeyDesign Addon v4.0
- Update WPBakery Page Builder v6.5
- Update Revolution Slider...

Read the rest of this update entry...

TassieNZ updated Ekko - Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with Page Builder with a new update entry:

Ekko Theme v2.5

Download Ekko v2.5 - Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with Page Builder Nulled Free
v2.5 – 10 February 2021 Thanks To @TassieNZ

- Added option to check subtitle heading tag with Section Title element
- Update KeyDesign Addon v4.1
- Update Revolution Slider v6.3.9
- Update JS Easings and JS Appear libraries
- Fixed video modal size issue on tablet resolutions
- Fixed background color issue with sticky...

Not activated....
Yeah a lot of themes that were suppose to be nulled on this site don't work. Is it because the developers change things on their side which then prevents the nulled themes to be activated?
LOL I think in this case it is because @Babak has updated my thread and it may not be nulled. Please wait and I'll look at it. :)

UPDATE: It had not been nulled. Link below should work perfectly. :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Babak and absolute
  • Love
Reactions: absolute and Babak
Please test and report back. If all good I'll update the download link. :)

TassieNZ :)
I've tested the theme and it works. The only problem I have is that the template for the Health Blog doesn't import properly. I've tested on 2 different hostings with 2 different versions, same result. Is it the nulling that is causing this or is this a problem with the theme? I'm planning to buy the theme that's why I'm asking.

Ekko Theme v2.6

Downoad Ekko v2.6 - Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with Page Builder Nulled Free
Version 2.6 – 18 March 2021

- Added option to use other Contact Form plugins with Side Panel and Popup Modal
- Update KeyDesign Addon v4.2
- Update WPBakery Page Builder v6.6
- Update Revolution Slider v6.4.4
- Fixed issue when changing color to the blog article titles
- Fixed form alignment issue on password-protected pages
- Fixed icon...

Is it me or is the keydesign-addon.zip file inside the plugins folder actually coruupt?
Its broken... the same file is being circulated sll over the internet. Download from any site, you'll get the addon with broken features. I think its been damaged while compressing into zip.

Hello. i test this version but not activation for demo . "Ekko theme is not activated! Please activate your copy from dashboard and take full advantage of Ekko."​

Is it me or is the keydesign-addon.zip file inside the plugins folder actually coruupt?
hey guys @Babak I think the latest zip is corrupted, cant extract keydesign-addon zip inside :(
Same here.
not activated yet T_T
@TassieNZ

Hello. i test this version but not activation for demo . "Ekko theme is not activated! Please activate your copy from dashboard and take full advantage of Ekko."​

Please test and report back. :)

Ekko – Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with Page Builder v2.6 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: drslims and Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock