• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ekko - Multi-Purpose WP Theme with Page Builder

Ekko - Multi-Purpose WP Theme with Page Builder v4.4

No permission to download

TassieNZ

Premium Uploader and Sometimes Hacker!
Staff member
Administrator
Colonel Hogan
Null Master
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jan 17, 2019
New Zealand
gpl-elite.store
miyojin submitted a new resource:

Ekko - Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with Page Builder - Ekko - Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with Page Builder

Version 1.2 – 4 October 2019

• Added WPML compatibility with the Advanced editor
  • Added option to disable Search in the Topbar area
---------------------------------
  • Update KeyDesign Addon v2.8
  • Update Slider Revolution v6.1.2
  • Update Theme Activation error messages and improved system
  • Fixed swipe issue when Sticky Navigation is used on page
  • Fixed slider responsive issue on Web Design Agency demo...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: amit338 and Babak
Hi. @Babak . i can't activate keydesign addon plugin. i guess nulled have some problems. can you share with original files. ? thanks. happy new year.

Hi. @Babak . i can't activate keydesign addon plugin. i guess nulled have some problems. can you share with original files. ? thanks. happy new year.

Hello. I am using exactly same files and I could import demos. There is no need to activate. Just upload and activate.

Reactions: Graphic46 and Babak
@miyojin I activate theme. but i can't activate keydesign addon plugin. it's required plugins for demo import. I will try again.

@miyojin I activate theme. but i can't activate keydesign addon plugin. it's required plugins for demo import. I will try again.

You don't need to activate keydesign. It just imports as soon as you activate the theme and required plugins.

If you need assistance, PM me credentials and I can look for you.

bro open functions.php
and after line 7 add this code
PHP:
update_option( 'keydesign-verify' , 'yes' );
Like This:
PHP:
<?php
/**
 * ekko functions file
 * @package ekko
 * by KeyDesign
 */

update_option( 'keydesign-verify' , 'yes' );

require_once( get_template_directory() . '/core/init.php');

// -------------------------------------
 // Edit below this line
 // -------------------------------------

this theme got virus. dont use

Hello, I am using this theme for 3 websites and all scans even with wordfence didn't find any malicous code.

Can you please show me where you saw the virus? I'll remove the resource immediately then.

Hello, I am using this theme for 3 websites and all scans even with wordfence didn't find any malicous code.

Can you please show me where you saw the virus? I'll remove the resource immediately then.
i also scanned but could not find anything. theme creating a network folder in wp folder and its creating 500+ url for a chinese e commerce website. i deleted all wp and insttalled again. i am just sharing my experience. i think there is backdoor.

Reactions: miyojin
Which folder? Can you be clearer?
I looked and couldn't find anything. Could it be because of a plugin you use?

Last edited:
I couldn't find that kind of folder in my 3 sites which use this theme. Your problem's cause is probably another nulled plugin.

i just warned. i cant say your website will have this problem. but i had this. at the beginning the /netvork folder wasnt there in my server. it has been created later. i still trust this platform. i dont say all themes got virus. and i didnt install any nulled plugin. only what bring the theme. good luck you all. see you again.

Attachments

• 5.png
    5.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 24
I looked at Google. The same problem exists on one site and uses the ekko theme. I use this on my website too and I could not see such a problem.

It may have passed if you made any import while switching to this theme from the previous site.
I recommend a clean installation and you can transfer the pages.

Hmmm! I've been following this thread and only just realised the download came from me! LOL

It is 100% clean!

Here is the new version for @miyojin to update the thread with. I've left the original Themeforest file in there as well if you want to compare. Please @miyojin upload to your own host though, don't use my link as will delete in a couple of days.

However, use ekko_nulled.zip for updating or new install.

Ekko – Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with Page Builder v1.3 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: Babak and amit338
miyojin updated Ekko - Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with Page Builder with a new update entry:

Ekko Theme v1.3 Nulled

Download Ekko v1.3 - Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with Page Builder Nulled Free
v1.3 – 1 February 2020 - Thanks To @TassieNZ

• Added Team Member external link option
  • Added phone and email option with Team Member Creative design
  • Update KeyDesign Addon v2.9
  • Update WPBakery Page Builder v6.1
  • Update Slider Revolution v6.1.8
  • Fixed issue with Masonry...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: miyojin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingsweb
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock