• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

eFood - Food Delivery App with Laravel Admin Panel + Delivery Man App

eFood - Food Delivery App with Laravel Admin Panel + Delivery Man App v10.2 (Not Nulled)

No permission to download
How to add the following details in eFood?

1. Packing charges by the percentage of order value
2. on POS - Walk-in-customer details like (Name, mobile, take away or delivery)
3. if delivery then how can we add the charges manually
You need to hire a developer to make that for you, i already did number 2 and 3 with a flutter and laravel developers, it cost me 250$

Reactions: sundar50000
Hi gya hope is all doing great i am facing a issue plz anyone help. When user send a message through app i am not receiving web notifications since i upgrade to the new ver 8 from 7 when i send message from web pannel to customer app customer receiving the notification.

I dubble the firebase config all set.

Please anyone have idea why i am facing this issue not receiving notifications on web admin

Thank
You need to add firebase config in your files on admin panel also to get the notifications working

You need to hire a developer to make that for you, i already did number 2 and 3 with a flutter and laravel developers, it cost me 250$
Thanks for your info but i have got 2 people in Babiato itself with excellent custom works and cost-effective.

Version 8.1 Seems quiet easy to null (Laravel admin panel) by using some ways, I tried and it installed I will post the nulled installer if I able to null it.

I'm looking for a programmer to add the following functions to eFood:

1- Product stock control, product sold out, product disabled to add to cart but remains in the catalog.

2- Description in Additional, for example, ingredients of each flavor.

3- Category of add-ons, example: Flavor, coverage, filling, free add-ons.

4- Limit the amount of complements that the customer can select, example: Select up to 2 flavors.

hi gyz, when i tries to update admin panel from 8.0 to 8.1 after pasting updating folder into root and hit the url softwere screen comes with purchase code and name but when i click on update its giving error that Invalid credentials. please help me to solve this thanks

I have done all setup. but when the customer tries to sign up, it inserts the phone number and country code with the extra + sign-in database. that's why after signup user can't login. anyone can suggest to me to fix this issue? thanks in advance.

Attachments

• bug.PNG
    bug.PNG
    16.8 KB · Views: 7
Still stack, only the web app can't load the web page, always loading, while the mobile app works great. Any one can help me how to solve this? as in my case it is only showing loading page.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock