• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EduMall - Professional LMS Education Center WordPress Theme

EduMall - Professional LMS Education Center WordPress Theme v3.9.5

No permission to download
Reactions: 1369 and drfaii
I have one qu. is this theme is malicious virus-free......?? bcz i use this for my clint so its safe or not pls reply I am wating

Babak updated EduMall - Professional LMS Education Center WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

EduMall Theme v2.9.1

Download EduMall v2.9.1 - Professional LMS Education Center WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.9.1 - August 31 2021

- Updated :
Insight Core plugin v.2.2.4
Tutor LMS plugin v.1.9.7
Revolution Slider plugin v.6.5.7
Insight Swatches plugin v.1.2.2
- Fixed :
Course loop title collapsed style
Widget Course Grid Filter not working properly.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated EduMall - Professional LMS Education Center WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

EduMall Theme v2.9.3

Download EduMall v2.9.3 - Professional LMS Education Center WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.9.3 - September 09 2021

- Added :
Show Course Attachments, Q&A, Announcements, GG Class Room in Single Course for Admin and Course Owner when Course Content Access enabled.
- Fixed :
Instructor list not showing.
Compatible with Tutor 1.9.8

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: 1369
Some of the users have a translation of this topic into Russian or Ukrainian? I'm about the file I'm ok file ru_RU.po or uk.po

Versão 2.9.5 - 29 de outubro de 2021

Adicionado:​

Plug-in Tutor LMS Certificate Builder

Atualizada:​

Plug-in do Tutor LMS v.1.9.11
Teste o BuddyPress 9.1.1

Reactions: 1369
Version 2.9.7 - Nov 19th, 2021

Added:​

Course Tag Filter widget.

Updated:​

Hide complete lesson button for unenrolled users.

Fixed:​

Course single style

update?

EduMall - Professional LMS Education Center WordPress Theme v2.9.8​

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock