• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EduMall - Professional LMS Education Center WordPress Theme

EduMall - Professional LMS Education Center WordPress Theme v3.9.4

No permission to download
Babak updated EduMall - Professional LMS Education Center WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

EduMall Theme v3.7.0

Download EduMall v3.7.0 - Professional LMS Education Center WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v3.7.0 - Jan 10th, 2024
Updated:

Show notification button on dashboard page.
Add pagination for enrolled courses in dashboard page.
Add load more button for qna section in course single.
Fixed:
PHP warning raising when limit active login sessions feature on.
Course create submitted message not showing.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I initially hosted some of my lesson videos on my WordPress website locally. Tutor used the default player and lessons were disabled fast forward and are marked complete automatically once watched. However, I had to change my hosting to Vimeo as my website is being heavy after uploading more videos. But now, lessons are not marked as complete automatically after watching them. Also, playback time is not updated automatically. I had to add them manually. Also, the next lesson is not automatically loaded while using vimeo player.

Wordpress Version: 6.4.2
PHP: 8.2.13
Tutor LMS with Pro: 2.5.0
Theme: Edumall.

Could anyone please help me to fix this problem?

Regards.

Babak updated EduMall - Professional LMS Education Center WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

EduMall Theme v3.8.0

Download EduMall v3.8.0 - Professional LMS Education Center WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v3.8.0 - Jan 22nd, 2024
Updated:

Tutor LMS plugin 2.6.0
Revolution Slider plugin - v.6.6.20
ThemeMove Addons For Elementor plugin - v.1.3.2
Fixed:
Fix custom course permalink is not working properly.
Fix single quiz permalink is not working properly.
Fix out-date Buddypress templates ver 12.0.0.
Fix shortcode tutor_course not display properly.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Update Please,

Version 3.9.0 - Jan 31st, 2024

Updated:​

Changed popup login/register modal to separate pages.
Use native login form from Tutor plugin to working smooth with Email verification, 2FA, Limit login sessions.
(Requires enabling Enable Tutor Login in Tutor LMS Pro > Settings > Advanced > Options > Enable Tutor Login)
Edumall Addons plugin 1.2.1

Fixed:​

Out-date WooCommerce templates version 8.5.0

Reactions: destino
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock