• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Eduma | Education WordPress Theme

Eduma | Education WordPress Theme v5.4.4

No permission to download
Hello friends, thank you for the current versions of learnpress! Please tell me how to properly update the installed version to the current one? I tried to point to the downloaded archive by installing plugins from the admin panels, it did not work, I tried updating manually via FTP, but the archive does not contain all the files that need updating (see the filezilla screenshot - on the left is the folder from the archive, on the right is on the server). Please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Babak, very-very big thanks for you work!
filezilla.png
first unzip ad replace all files via ftp

Reactions: Woolpit
Babak updated Eduma - Education WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Eduma Theme v4.3.0

Download Eduma v4.3.0 - Education WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Version 4.3.0 – 29-Dec-2020

BUG FIXES
  • Fixed text duration can’t translate
  • Fixed description of author can’t line break in profile page
  • Fixed deprecated window.load() – removed in jQuery 3.0
  • Fixed lost password not working & ‘I need become a instructor’ in form register not work
UPDATE
  • Added options change color Label of shortcode counter-box

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Babak updated Eduma - Education WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Eduma Theme v4.3.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

[/اقتبس]

Thank you very much, you are awesome and you deserve to be encouraged

Brother, can you upload the template front-end editor for me with the latest version because the previous version no longer works with the template from version 4.2.9.5
I do not know someone other than you who can help me with this request .. I hope you will respond

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Reactions: vcantante
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock