• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Edu mail lucky draw and use it to take a lot of things 😇

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrxking

Banned User
Dec 29, 2019
Time of giveaways 🤩 about edu mail and this email you can use it for many thing
  • Amazon Prime 180 days free
  • Google Apps for Education
  • Discounted Adobe CC
  • Microsoft Dreamspark
  • Autodesk Software
  • MindSumo
  • Github student
  • RipTiger
  • Office 365
  • RoboForm - World's best Password Manager(Like 1Password and Lastpass) $19.95/yr FREE
  • AutoDesk - Get all AutoDesk and AutoCAD softwares for FREE
  • LastPass - 6-months free LastPass Premium Password Manager
  • Bitbucket - Get free unlimited user source code hosting

• Fetch Softworks (Mac Only) - Free Fetch software full-futures file transfer client for the Apple. FREE
    • Google Drive - Unlimited Google Drive storage
    • The Washington Post - Free unlimited digital access with .edu e-mail address
    • Apple Music - Up to 50% off, pay $4.99/m
    • iDrive - 50% Off Online Backup
    • Connectify - 75% Off services from $7
    • UNiDAYS - Free registration that verifies student status and allows participating retailers to generate a coupon code for the online discount
    • Student beans - Free registration that verifies student status and allows participating retailers to generate a coupon code for the online discount
    • Squarespace
    • Discounted voucher for Comptia
    • Jetbrains
Rules :
  1. Like
  2. comment
  3. download this txt file and send the code to me
code : LUCKY DRAW IS CLOSED

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not a giveaway its a "luckydraw" that probably will never happen. Jesus.... What a sketchy way to make a few bucks. Please change the title.

This is not a giveaway its a "luckydraw" that probably will never happen. Jesus.... What a sketchy way to make a few bucks. Please change the title.
i choose in my mind the right number and anyone choose i will give the email to him

What a degenerated way to earn some cents. This is a lucky draw. If we didn't message the OP the correct number which is on his mind we will never get it. What a sketchy way. Owner wants to download a file from up-4ever then which he will get few cents for each and every download.

What a degenerated way to earn some cents. This is a lucky draw. If we didn't message the OP the correct number which is on his mind we will never get it. What a sketchy way. Owner wants to download a file from up-4ever then which he will get few cents for each and every download.
lol i dont need cents i only make my giveaways

lol i dont need cents i only make my giveaways

lol then you could have asked us to post a random number here and then you will select a winner. However change the topic title.

yes no who gonna dig into your mind, bro if you wanna give away something then there is no choice just give it who come first to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock