• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[SOLD] Edu emails 5€ only [FINAL DISCOUNT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko Nemo

Trusted Uploader
May 28, 2019
Selling Edu emails!

Price: 10

Paypal

Warranty: Refund Only if i fail to deliver! Due to the nature of Edu emails, i can't guarantee how long will last, it depends on many factors, how you use it, also of the college!
Delivery time: Immediately!

Last edited:
Is this a new one or someone's that you *happen to have access to by chance* ?
If it's a new one, will it last for a while or just short period of time?

Reactions: Niko Nemo
Selling Edu emails!

I have a few more left so ill give a Discount.

Old price: 10 new price 5

I
I have one edu email which doesn't need a student ID to apply for the Github student dev pack, so You can take a chance...Note that Github may refuse your application, or may grant you benefits, it up on them!
This edu cost 7

Paypal

Refund: Only if i fail to deliver!
Delivery time: Immediately!
Please PM me, I am interested.

Is this a one time payment?

Reactions: Niko Nemo
Hi
I have a question before buying
With EDU email can I get more space in google drive and onedrive?
This is what I need from EDU Mail

Yes, you can!

But if you need it just for that it's better maybe to get from other services unlimited google drive, i mean, i can sell you but that's maybe a better solution for you!

Reactions: MesterPerfect
Is this a new one or someone's that you *happen to have access to by chance* ?
If it's a new one, will it last for a while or just short period of time?

It's a new, unused, and not leaked edu email.
It should last 1-2 years, but with edu you never know, if you abuse it college can suspend it...

You should share with people in some thread to buy there, i don't have a problem :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock