• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Editor Enhancer For Oxygen Builder

Editor Enhancer For Oxygen Builder v5.1.0

No permission to download
@ThePerfectWill thx but is this v4.3?
Please install and see, or read the previous post.

In all natural estimation, it would be the previous upload (which was reference) v4.3.4.
(next time I will be mindful of attaching the version number to the download, but there is a due diligence to check it out yourself, which everyone here is is held accountable to their own self.

Reactions: DonJose
Please install and see, or read the previous post.

In all natural estimation, it would be the previous upload (which was reference) v4.3.4.
(next time I will be mindful of attaching the version number to the download, but there is a due diligence to check it out yourself, which everyone here is is held accountable to their own self.

It says 4.3.4 in the screenshot anyway.

Both of those shares are clean, or the same. One is licenseless and the other requires the license.

I checked/compared the changes of them both.

Because the PHP code in this plugin is compressed I decompressed (formatted) it, so it was readable to view and edit and save the licenseless code. Screenshots of that are attached.

You can download the one from @benka or the one I attached if you don't feel safe doing it because of benka being a newer member.

1638288862401.jpeg

1638288900700.jpeg
Ooops. Download link has problem.

Reactions: yaiy and JRGWxRxZ
please let me know how to use this plugin, still asking for a licence key :(
I've given a giveaway in the past, no one come to that. Now I'm not giving it for free or giveaway. You can purchase the original, the nulled version is not working fine from babiato

• Sad
Reactions: zoanphuong
I've given a giveaway in the past, no one come to that. Now I'm not giving it for free or giveaway. You can purchase the original, the nulled version is not working fine from babiato
Sorry I missed that. Thanks for doing it anyway!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock