• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: www.autochipper.nl

Patrickvvv

May 8, 2022
Hello everyone! I'd like to know what you think of my 'first' build website..

I had no CSS or PHP skills a year ago when i made this site, and i tried to do my best :)

Maybe some good argu or criticism is welcome!

Greetings Patrick.

Reactions: HeyMakarina
damn!.. you coded all that yourself?
nice looking site, a bit dark but still nice.

i see a lot of duplicated vehicles, but i guess that is placeholders for vehicles as you add them.

well done!

Reactions: Patrickvvv
You should center the menu and try the text color #7c7c7c and you should set font size for <p> tags 18px for titles 24px.

Almost certainly if you uploaded the photos in webp not in jpg your site would go much faster.
alternatively use the webp express plug-in to transform them

Good job! specially fist time doing this.
Once you launched your website, there is always a room to improve!
Make it responsible, load faster etc.

Hi Patrickvvv,

you're doing amazing! We can see the effort for the coding as well as for the content.

I thought of these points:
  • Most Ratings are only one line long. Your eyes read across the whole page because it is 100% wide. If you make them shorter you can also order them in 2 columns and save space. Also people tend to read it more when the eyes only need to skip shorter distances (because finding the right line is easier then).
  • I prefer consistent color coding, but it is not necessary. But you mostly use turquoise/blue as your main color and in "Contact" you use light green for the buttons. This irritates me.
  • The starting page; where there is the headline "Apple Carplay en Android Auto": Maybe thing of another arrangement of the icon and the text and the free space on the right. The icon feels not introduced or needs to be placed on the left and then the text or the other way round.
  • Add some animations, e.g. when hovering buttons or menu items.
  • The part with "Enkele voorbeelden van reeds getunde auto's" looks pretty good. Like the text arrangement and colors,...
  • Content-wise I don't understand anything :D I don't understand NL. Sorry.
  • For my laptop view, the menu on the top does not respond responsive enough and the menu is skipped into the next line under the logo (see screenshot).
Good luck and all the best,
Kaeferliebe

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2022-06-24 um 22.41.33.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-06-24 um 22.41.33.png
    88.4 KB · Views: 4
oops a 503
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Great work, by the way. There's a bit of a CSS/coding error in the reviews, where some of the text is only visible when selected and the people's photos are not showing.

reviews.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock