• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TvFlix - Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels for Android TV

TvFlix - Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels for Android TV 12 November 2022

No permission to download
ty. but how it work ? can i stream movies or video from my phone or not ?

Hello everyone, a query to know what version of Flutter and what version of Android Studio is used for this TVFlix project, since I get many errors and it does not let me play any video.

Could someone help me, the seasons and chapters don't load, I can't find the error in the code.

Captura de pantalla (1).png
You have to enable the episodes first then it will get populated. Find the screenshot and enable it.

Attachments

• enabled.PNG
    enabled.PNG
    16.2 KB · Views: 108
Could someone help me, the seasons and chapters don't load, I can't find the error in the code.

Captura de pantalla (1).png
Does anyone know what the admin password of this script is?
It's giving an error when generating the apk: Gradle task assembleRelease failed with exit code 1

help me please friend

Hey guys am stuck at the splash screen after building the app using flutter build apk. The app builds successfully but on opening it does not go past the splash screen. Kindly help

photo_2022-09-09_12-43-22.jpg
Has this error ever happened to any of you? app was compiled correctly with no errors but when installing on a TVBox Android 7.0 gives this error. However it is configured correctly, the tvbox time zone is right and I have already deleted the prod cache on the server and nothing solves it

Anybody pls help me to build the tvflix apk.
Android studio showing so many error.
I will give the server url .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wissam00
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock