• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ecommerce SEO Master Class for Shopify stores 2021

barhan

Jul 12, 2018

(Last Updated: 11/2020)
https://www.udemy.com/course/ecommerce-seo-master-class-for-shopify-stores
The ultimate guide to Master SEO for Ecommerce stores. Boost your traffic: Optimize your shopify eCommerce Store for SEO​

What you'll learn
Step by step SEO guide for e-Commerce Shopify stores
Learn Advanced SEO startegies to increase your Shopify Store traffic
Understand what is SEO and why you should adopt this marketing strategy
Explore how google works and what to do to get your store in the first search page results
Learn how to do your keyword research and how to evaluate keywords and pick the right ones
Learn how to optimize your e-Commerce Shopify store for SEO Step by Step (On-Site optimization)
Explore different strategies to create and build your backlinks profile (Off-Site optimization)
Learn how to structure you e-Commerce store and collections
Explore what is content marketing and how to use it get Free traffic to your store
Discover Shopify's Cons when it comes to SEO and how to fix them!

Requirements
You should have a eCommerce store or planning to have one
Basic knowledge of the shopify platform and how it works
A laptop and an internet connection
Description
Getting free traffic is every store owner's dream! Free traffic means more potential customers that cost you zero $! so every cent they spend on your store is pure profit!

Relying on Paid ads to bring traffic to your store is totally fine and it is definitely a way to get brand awareness, make sales, and make profits! But with the rising competition, the huge ads costs and the new stores that come to life each day, relying on one and only source of traffic is not something I recommend you to do!

Especially, if what I am suggesting is a FREE like 100% FREE way to get more traffic!

Hi there, I am Rihab an eCommerce online instructor with more than 31 k students and with an average course rating of 4.5 stars. I have worked with clients all over the world and helped them to start or boost their businesses and in this course, I am going to show you how to optimize your store for SEO, so you rank higher on google and get free traffic!

People use google daily to search for topics they want to explore or for things they need to buy! Google processes more than 80,731 queries per second which equivalent to 2.5 trillion searches per year! This is huge I know! People go to google, type their queries, process the results, and click on the ones they catch their attention!

Jack here wants to buy new boots for this winter season, he goes to google and types " motorcycle boots". Google returns the most relevant results for this exact query and now jack can surf this page and click on the titles that attract him the most!

This same exact query is searched around 27100 in google each month.

Now let's say that your store is showing for this result and that it is showing here on the first 5 results. This would mean that a portion of these 8100 queries will lead to your store! let's say you received 10% on these visits. This would mean a 2700 visit per month for free! and this is only for ranking for one keyword!

Now imagine ranking for multiple keywords, this means getting more and more free traffic! thus making more and more sales and increasing your sales!

Easy yeah? Well no!

Ranking in google and showing in the first few results, is something you should work on hard!

Many people think that by simply including a keyword several times inside of a page, on their page title or body text, they will rank for the keyword and start receiving the promised traffic!

Well, the reality is a way different

Optimizing your store for SEO is a process that goes further beyond including relevant keywords to cover many different aspects.

In this course, I will walk you step by step thru this whole process, I will not hide anything from you, I will explain everything in details with real examples so when you finish this course, you will be able to optimize your store and start getting the free traffic you wish for!

Many people try to optimize their stores for seo, they do some things here and there and sit waiting for their pages ranks to increase! Well this doesn't work!

Optimizing your store for SEO is not a job you do lightly or without prior knowledge because unless you know exactly what you are doing there is a great probability that you will be loosing your time and energy without getting results!

Many of the things I will be teaching you here, cost me a lot of research and testing . The strategies you will learn here are more advanced from what you will find is super expensive courses! yet this course was built so even people with no prior knowledge to SEO will be able to understand everything and apply everything on their stores!

SEO is a long term procedure, that needs time and effort but it is totally worth it BECAUSE has the highest return on investment compared to any other eCommerce marketing strategies!

And because when you optimize for SEO, You will need months before starting to see the results of your work! The soonest you start to work on your SEO the better!

Now lets see what are the things you will learn thru this course:

How to do your keyword research, what tools and platforms to use, and most importantly how to evaluate these keywords and choose between them!

Then we will move to your store, to do our on-site optimization:

Here we will explore:

- how to structure your store and collections

- how to optimize your store different pages: what keywords to include and where

- How to optimize your store to run fast both on mobile and desktop

- How to link between your different store pages in a way that suits your customers and google robots at the same time

- How to deal with Shopify's disadvantage when it comes to SEO optimization, what are the things you must fix and how to fix them

Then we will move to the off-site optimization and this will include:

- how to work on your backlinks profile: which means how you get other websites to link back to your store which makes google trust your store more!

- What are the different backlinks building strategies and how to adapt to each one of them!

then we will explore what is content marketing and how to use it to increase your store traffic and your brand awareness! We will cover, everything related to this starting with how to pick your topics, how to write your posts, how to write their tiles, and what are the best tips to create content that will keep your audience engaged and lead them to your products!

and our job is not finished yet, in this course you will learn as well, how to perform a manual and technical SEO audit to your store so you know where do you stand and what are the things you should start fixing.

All of this and a lot more will be discussed in this course!

In addition in this course, you will be learning in a very funny and effective way. the majority of the lectures are white board videos and with a lot of animation designed precisely to make you understand well the concepts and spare you any confusion. All lectures have some soft background music to help you relax and concentrate. Thru these lectures you will never feel bored or overwhelmed!

This course comes with a 30 days money back guarantee... so honestly you have no excuse to hesitate it! If you didn't like this course and I highly doubt you will, you can simply refund... Taking this master class is risk free!

Each minutes you loose by hesitating whether to take this course, is a huge waste! so click enroll and start taking your business to the next level.

Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to boost his eCommerce business by raking higher on google and driving Free Traffic

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock