• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

eClass LMS Mobile App - Flutter Android & iOS

eClass LMS Mobile App - Flutter Android & iOS Version 3.2

No permission to download
Is this code is working on android 11.0
Because I tried and deployed apk for android 11.
It is working fine till android 10, but when I switched device the apk is correctly installed but when I try to open the app, this unexpectedly shuts down automatically without leaving an error.
Can u please help me out, to rectify this issue. Because as I checked the app from official site, it is correctly working on both of the devices respectively.
Yes. I know. I have solved this issue some extent. Now its not closing in my poco x2 running on android 11. Change sdk level to 30 or which is latest.

What about the video play issue? Did you find that? Multiple video sound same time...

• Sad
Reactions: Knight_Killer
Yes. I know. I have solved this issue some extent. Now its not closing in my poco x2 running on android 11. Change sdk level to 30 or which is latest.

What about the video play issue? Did you find that? Multiple video sound same time...
I ran on android level 30. With SDK also.
But that issue is frequently closing app.
And I have not confronted any video issue till now.

Is this code is working on android 11.0
Because I tried and deployed apk for android 11.
It is working fine till android 10, but when I switched device the apk is correctly installed but when I try to open the app, this unexpectedly shuts down automatically without leaving an error.
Can u please help me out, to rectify this issue. Because as I checked the app from official site, it is correctly working on both of the devices respectively.
Go to the "gradle build" file and change "target sdk" to 31, and sync it. it will run

if i update android studio for android sdk latest then,
1619082200513.png 3

how to resolve this, please suggest.
No need to update sdk. target sdk doesnt required it to download , use compile sdk is 28 or 29 and target sdk as 31

Delete flutter sdk and download again flutter old version 1.22.5 . And rebuild code again

Uninstall all plugins, update studio, then reinstall all plugins. Then build with target sdk = 31 . issue solved. I solved my android 11 crash issue in such.

check the documantation of version you are using , flutter sdk is mentioned there in documentation

Can u please clarify what mean by "unique resources" ? Because i am still unclear about it. So please clarify...
Unique resource mean the resources which aren't available in Babiato.
.. everybody here is sharing nulled codecynnon scripts. So if i have some such original latest scripts and i make it null and post here, will it be counted as my resources?
If some one buy the script and upload it here and you null it not be counted as your resource as your are not the resource owner you are just nulling the code and helping other by bypassing the security check or license checks.
Because for a 40$ script, creating 9 unique software from scratch is far from reality
You don't have to post your license key if you buy a script and post it here. Nullmasters will bypass the code check if required. Most of the scripts in here are untouched version (i.e, retail version of the script).
You will find nulled resources for those scripts only which were requested to be nulled by the members in here. The nulled resources here are specially nulled by NullMasters and Mods in here and they make it pretty sure that no virus or backdoor kept open for attackers.

Hope I cleared your doubt and questions.. Am I right @slvrsteele @ChintanBhat @White Devil ?

ChintanBhat updated eClass LMS Mobile App - Flutter Android & iOS with a new update entry:

eClass LMS Mobile App - Flutter Android & iOS v1.4

NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE LISTED HERE IN FORUM /UR ACCOUNT SHOULD SHOW MIN 12 RESOURSES TO GET PASSWORD. I FIGURED OUT SOME OF USERS ARE TRYING TO DECRPT PASSWORD ... SO STRICT FOLLOW RULES & UPLOAD MIN ( VALUABLE RESOURSES)AS MENTIONED. IF YOU'RE NOT ELIGIBLE THEN DON'T PM ME OR DON'T POST PASSWORD IN THE THREAD, I'LL NEVER RESPOND THEM.

Update...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock