• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

eClass - Learning Management System

eClass - Learning Management System v5.9 Untouched

No permission to download
Hi
I am installed and working. but while adding courses its showing an error. please resolve the issues.

Attachments

• gims.JPG
    gims.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 16
I don't know why people are posting again and again this eclass script as Nulled here. No one has answers and all users are saying for the same issues. Stop please, if this can't be Nulled or tell people the complete process of installing it.

I don't know why people are posting again and again this eclass script as Nulled here. No one has answers and all users are saying for the same issues. Stop please, if this can't be Nulled or tell people the complete process of installing it.
Who the hell are you to say like this? And this community is of babak not yours so you don’t have any right to say that the thing should be there or not. Just keep your mouth shut. And before that barking just read the rules first.

Check this comment @slvrsteele bro.

Really?

Let me take a quick look on your previous posts:

For users who are unable to install, i am here to help.

Please guide me, and provide me fully functionaly database.

Thank you

Which one is true? While you are here to HELP what's with the hate?

• Wow
Reactions: ChintanBhat
Mind your language ChintanBhat. The way you speak clearly tells how you are brought up by your parents. And watch out again before commenting or replying with me. I don't deal with dogs and pigs

Hi slvrsteele. My comment is being taken wrong. I haven't said anything wrong. I have nothing to do with script uploader or anyone else. All i just wrote and saying again, that if anyone has a real Nulled script plus bug free then post it please.
See the other various forums of this same script in this same site. All users are complaining that they can't even install, everyone is stuck on same step 5.
All are looking and asking for guidance and solutions.

Thats only what i written and saying too now. Simple, question, when the script is not nulled or can't be installed, why it is being uploaded and updated again and again by saying it Nulled???

Why the other users aren't getting replied of their questions and issues regarding step 5 or installation???

There is nothing personal please. i am not against anyone. Nothing personal.

Just see what i wanted to say and what i say now.
Thats it

Why the other users aren't getting replied of their questions and issues regarding step 5 or installation???

This is community not a customer service, if there is a problem you may buy an original script then solve by yourself with their CS.

When i try to create course it give me error of 520

Error 520
Web server is returning an unknown error

Please help if any one can do that

Error 520 when upload preview video
and 500 when upload url as preview video
if i didn't do both then also give 500

This is community not a customer service, if there is a problem you may buy an original script then solve by yourself with their CS.
I have purchased already. And by the way you understand the meaning of community? If you, you weren't saying this.

Mind your language ChintanBhat. The way you speak clearly tells how you are brought up by your parents. And watch out again before commenting or replying with me. I don't deal with dogs and pigs
What the....... Who are you to say like this?😡 Don't go to my parents, did you got it. And Read the rules first and then write something. I don't want to fight with you.

I think Mods will decide for this.
@TassieNZ @Babak @slvrsteele @cyberdevil006 @medw1311 @Hexor
@ddpanda @ELLIO7 @tuton012

Do something with this guy as because just read his other comments also, he's just behaving like such that the community is like only his.

In which table we need to add column name position inside database

Error 520

First of all Turn the debug mode to true and then check what is the error. And the column which you are asking is you have to add in the course table.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erasecleaning
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock