eClass - Learning Management System

eClass - Learning Management System Version 4.1

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

explorer

Oct 25, 2021
Hi, i got an error during the installation, right after accepting the terms error page wih "419 PAGE EXPIRED".
Clear your browser cookies + cache for localhost or use incognito mode! You might have traces of previous installation in your browser!

videoslava

Oct 29, 2021
Hi, i got an error during the installation, right after accepting the terms error page wih "419 PAGE EXPIRED".
change your info from

MultiPHP INI Editor​

in CPANEL Set the values to
Set all values to ENABLE and other numeric values to 3000 and Memory limit to 1024M

Reactions: GeezSS

alfonsobp

Nov 29, 2019

eClass v4.1 download​

How to fix? This

Error in the shopping cart without having logged in.

Attachments

• Captura de Pantalla 2021-11-10 a la(s) 8.17.21.png
    Captura de Pantalla 2021-11-10 a la(s) 8.17.21.png
    148.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Captura de Pantalla 2021-11-10 a la(s) 8.18.40.png
    Captura de Pantalla 2021-11-10 a la(s) 8.18.40.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 33