• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

eClass - Learning Management System

eClass - Learning Management System v5.9 Untouched

No permission to download
Check what is the error by enabling debug mode.
Showing this one in error logs
[Sat Dec 26 09:10:32.355873 2020] [authz_core:error] [pid 52724:tid 140703707023104] [client 43.241.64.136:51144] AH01630: client denied by server configuration: /home/loagk/lms.loagk.com/php.ini

how to check that error
I think you should try by your own because spoon feeding is not good and even if you don't know even the basics for this and you are trying it for development purpose then i think you are doing wrong because you should support the developer as well because they did very work hard for such things and you want it for free. Well how will you feel when your paid things will be available for free in google or anywhere else. So think for this because if you use it for testing or learning purpose then you should be aware of basics in this. And you are saying that even you don't know how to check the error then it's very bad.

Ps. Enable Debug mode false to true in .env file and check the error.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
I think you should try by your own because spoon feeding is not good and even if you don't know even the basics for this and you are trying it for development purpose then i think you are doing wrong because you should support the developer as well because they did very work hard for such things and you want it for free. Well how will you feel when your paid things will be available for free in google or anywhere else. So think for this because if you use it for testing or learning purpose then you should be aware of basics in this. And you are saying that even you don't know how to check the error then it's very bad.

Ps. Enable Debug mode false to true in .env file and check the error.
1608976897013.png

White Devil updated eClass - Learning Management System with a new update entry:

eClass - Learning Management System

13/01/2021 ( Version 2.8 )

- Database Backup & Download option
- Advertisement Settings
- Create your Manual payment gateway
- Image & video link option in Quiz
- Ultimate video Player Updated
- Certificate, Assignment & Appointment (Enable/Disable option on each courses)
- More course filters added
- Image option on zoom meeting
- Option to hide coupon from cart page
- SEO Improved
- Duplicate language adding issue fixed
- Minor Bugs Fixed

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Babak
I used video url from google drive link at iframe url, but error :
drive.google.com refused to connect.
Have you found the solutions?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock