• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

eClass - Learning Management System

eClass - Learning Management System v5.9 Untouched

No permission to download
Looks like `coming_soons` table has no record by which it has this error. instead dummy record and now it works. Do you guys have any pre-records in that table?

I replaced the above code `MaintananceMode.php` & `ComingSoon` Still same problem. Can you give me solution @ChintanBhat

1607965098198.png

if(!empty($comingsoon['allowed_ip']) && !is_null($comingsoon['allowed_ip']) && (is_array($comingsoon['allowed_ip']) || is_object($comingsoon['allowed_ip'])))
{
foreach($comingsoon->allowed_ip as $b)
{
array_push($ip_address, $b);
}
}

• Love
Reactions: Babak
White Devil updated eClass - Learning Management System with a new update entry:

eClass v2.7 Nulled

Download eClass v2.7 - Learning Management System Nulled Free
19/12/2020 ( Version 2.7 ) Big Thanks To @ChintanBhat

- SSLCommerze Bangladesh Payment Gateway added
- More tags added for courses
- RTL added on PDF files (certificate & invoice)
- Print option on Course Quiz Result
- Course Chapter Drag & Drop Added
- Like/Dislike option on course reviews
- Demo data import and reset option
- Lazy load added on images
- Speed Optimized
- Certificate download issue...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Here is your eClass v2.7 Nulled
I hope you like it guys.
@White Devil @Babak update this resource because i have already nulled it.

Enjoy! 😉

Hi its installed and working. but while adding courses its showing an error. please resolve the issues.

Attachments

• error 1.jpg
    error 1.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 19
  • error demo.jpg
    error demo.jpg
    302.3 KB · Views: 17
1608747869589.png
My php verson is 7.4.9 and unable to install eclass. tried to install php 7.3.9 but the wamp is not supporting the lower version of php. any sollution??

They have added one feature, which is course chapter dragging. And the issue is with the course chapter only, so I think they made any mistake in that.
After adding the position column in course_chapters it's working fine in the XAMPP server. while installing in CPANEL not installing. stuck at Step 5.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock