• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

eCart - Grocery, Food Delivery, Fruits & Vegetable store, Full Android Ecommerce App

eCart - Grocery, Food Delivery, Fruits & Vegetable store, Full Android Ecommerce App Version 5.0.3 (Nulled)

No permission to download
2021-01-13 17:19:26.000 31600-31600/com.recursoscstore.comida E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main
Process: com.recursoscstore.comida, PID: 31600
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "638,00"
at sun.misc.FloatingDecimal.readJavaFormatString(FloatingDecimal.java:2043)
at sun.misc.FloatingDecimal.parseDouble(FloatingDecimal.java:110)
at java.lang.Double.parseDouble(Double.java:538)
at wrteam.ekart.shop.fragment.CheckoutFragment$1.onClick(CheckoutFragment.java:113)
at android.view.View.performClick(View.java:7341)
at android.widget.TextView.performClick(TextView.java:14215)
at android.view.View.performClickInternal(View.java:7307)
at android.view.View.access$3200(View.java:846)
at android.view.View$PerformClick.run(View.java:27796)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:873)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:214)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7156)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:494)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:975)
2021-01-13 17:19:30.063 31600-31600/com.recursoscstore.comida I/Process: Sending signal. PID: 31600 SIG: 9

help error, payment list

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "638,00"
pls change numeric format.

please read and write.
I don't have decimals, I just put whole numbers in the price and the tax already generates it, you don't have a code solved? I don't understand how to solve it if I'm doing everything right: '(, it occurs That error when I select my address and go to the final step when I press the continue button causes me the error and I do not see payment methods, only the app closes

I don't have decimals, I just put whole numbers in the price and the tax already generates it, you don't have a code solved? I don't understand how to solve it if I'm doing everything right: '(, it occurs That error when I select my address and go to the final step when I press the continue button causes me the error and I do not see payment methods, only the app closes
In the settings, check the sections related to the currency. I can't help because it's not installed.

In the settings, check the sections related to the currency. I can't help because it's not installed.
Can you help me via teamview or anydesk? I can donate for your help friend, I have been trying since yesterday without success: '(

is anyone know why when i add product its always show me category required, even though i fullfill the category ??

PNG image.png

Can anyone help me to change default country code in register and forgot password screen ?

where I can find this in android studio ?

register.jpeg forgot.jpeg

go to activity_login.xml

between Line 363 to 372 add this => app:ccp_defaultNameCode="YOUR COUNTRY CODE"

Reactions: barracuda87
it is not working mate...
its work for me, Maybe your country not on the list or you put wrong country code, what country do you add ?

the code is going to be like this

<com.hbb20.CountryCodePicker
android:id="@+id/edtCode"
android:layout_width="match_parent"
android:layout_height="match_parent"
android:layout_weight="10"
app:ccpDialog_showFastScroller="true"
app:ccp_defaultNameCode="Your Country Code"
app:ccp_showArrow="false"
app:ccp_showNameCode="false"
app:ccp_textSize="@dimen/mid_small_size" />

its work for me, Maybe your country not on the list or you put wrong country code, what country do you add ?

the code is going to be like this

<com.hbb20.CountryCodePicker
android:id="@+id/edtCode"
android:layout_width="match_parent"
android:layout_height="match_parent"
android:layout_weight="10"
app:ccpDialog_showFastScroller="true"
app:ccp_defaultNameCode="Your Country Code"
app:ccp_showArrow="false"
app:ccp_showNameCode="false"
app:ccp_textSize="@dimen/mid_small_size" />

I did what you did, put my country code 60, but doesn't work for me

Hi @njikun thanks for the solution now it is working well, but when I compiled when I try to search it force closed...any idea?
search function for me work fine, but i have problem when add the delivery area, i can add the city but i cant add the areas, its appear to be like this when i click add

Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 23.00.46.png

do you know how to fix it?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock