• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

eCademy - Elementor LMS & Online Courses Theme

eCademy - Elementor LMS & Online Courses Theme v6.6

No permission to download
Well good news I let that finish and it works.

The next issue to work with is that it throws fatal error on website now as they use depreciated Elementor code in a plugin for setting default typography.

Turn off debug mode and role back to earlier version and it works. 🤬

So next job is go to go through that sodding thing and find all the old code and replace it with new. 🤬

That is not now either, that is for another day 🥱🥱

Well good news I let that finish and it works.

The next issue to work with is that it throws fatal error on website now as they use depreciated Elementor code in a plugin for setting default typography.

Turn off debug mode and role back to earlier version and it works. 🤬

So next job is go to go through that sodding thing and find all the old code and replace it with new. 🤬

Well try this again and they seem to have updated the plugin that gets installed with the theme, so now the code is correct and the demo templates work for me.

• Love
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
Well try this again and they seem to have updated the plugin that gets installed with the theme, so now the code is correct and the demo templates work for me.
So which file am I to download and install?

So which file am I to download and install?
Wasn't expecting a so quick reply lol

Be about an hour away and then be hack at pc to post upload and explain how to check you have working copy of plugin.

You won't have to change anything with plugin, just verify that your code is showing the correct way or it won't work for you.

Be back as soon as.

Okay please take the files from main download.

It is best to do this on a clean, fresh install, however your choice.

Install the theme and activate it and go to eCademy Dashboard in the eCademy Register tab;

Install and activate all the plugins and wait for the button to turn to green to indicate all done;

It will give you the option from Unyson plugin to install Backup & Demo Content, I did it anyway so had it all;

This Backup & Demo Content will be shown under Unyson tab and not eCademy;

When all done, a green bar will show at the bottom saying 'Click Here to continue with Demo Import process.';

Ignore this tempting click to demo import for now!;

Go to Plugin Editor and select eCademy Toolkit;

Simply go to this file here 'ecademy-toolkit/widgets/banner-one.php' and look at line 327;

If it says this then you are good to go: 'scheme' => Core\Schemes\Typography::TYPOGRAPHY_1,;

If it still says this then you are using an outdated source: 'scheme' => Schemes_Typography::TYPOGRAPHY_1,;

If all is okay then you can simply go back to eCademy Dashboard and then Demo Importer;

Choose the required demo from one of the three and then sit back and wait for it all to import;

It will show a spinning S shortly and then go and a loading screen will popup.

Once done and all good, you happy and should have a preview like this on your own setup!

Untitled.png

The issue with this theme is that depending on the version number of the theme and plugins and the version of Elementor that you are using, there are changes to the code that has been deprecated.

scheme' => Schemes_Typography::TYPOGRAPHY_1 is the old version and will throw an error if you are using Elementor above v3.6.0

If you roll your Elementor version back to say v3.5.6 or lower, then it should be working fine for you and import fine.

Elementor\Scheme_Typography has been deprecated since version 2.8.0 and was finally removed in v3.6.0, so if you use an older version of this theme with the latest version of Elementor, then you are always going to get trouble.

scheme' => Core\Schemes\Typography::TYPOGRAPHY_1 is how it should be since v3.6.0 and with Elementor now being v3.7.0, it should be this version that is used to avoid any issues.

Therefore, if you want to use an older version of this theme, then you will have to rollback your version of Elementor as well.

@Babak @Saint Gabriel

Should be all good to go now. 😊

Tested on sandbox as needs to import demo content, not tested on local.

Install the theme and activate it and go to eCademy Dashboard in the eCademy Register tab;

Install and activate all the plugins and wait for the button to turn to green to indicate all done;

Was greeted with this:

Screenshot 2022-05-20 120509.jpg

Was greeted with this:

Screenshot 2022-05-20 120509.jpg

I didn't have that with version uploaded and tested and note that I was testing on sandbox version.

Have not tested on local as can guess it might not work.

eCademy has issues with demo installation and certain functionalities. This needs attention from eCademy developer team.

Just checked. eCademy 4.9.9 demo installation on localhost.
Issue 1:
1. eCademy Toolkit 4.9.9 plugin missing. Says installed and activated but actually missing in "plugins" folder.
Resolution 1:
- Copy eCademy toolkit 4.9.6 from old installation to "plugins" folder. Uploader needs to include latest eCademy Toolkit in download resource.

Issue 2: Demo installation stucks for indefinite time.
Resolution 2:
- Do not close demo install page.
- Log into PHPMyAdmin in another tab/window and open eCademy database. There you will find database which is not updated properly.
- Select all tables having prefix "_fwbk_wp' and replace them with "wp"
- Get back to Demo install page. Here you will see demo install completion process with login to wp-admin dialog box.
- Login and you will see properly working demo without missing any section.

Attachments

• ecademy-demo.png
    ecademy-demo.png
    114.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Love
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
Babak updated eCademy - Elementor LMS & Online Courses Theme with a new update entry:

eCademy Theme v5.0.0

Download eCademy v5.0.0 - Elementor LMS & Online Courses Theme Nulled Free
June 14, 2022: eCademy v5.0

Added: Business Coaching Demo
Added: Motivation & Life Coaching Demo
Added: Home Kitchen & Healthy Recipe Coaching Demo
Added: Course Details Page Banner Background Image Option
Updated: Documentation
Fixed: LearnPress Certificate Issue
Fixed: Issue with WisdmLabs Instructor Role Plugin
Fixed: Course Continue Button Doesn't Redirect to the Lesson
Fixed: Elementor Custom Widgets WPML...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: bobsmith
Issue 1:
1. eCademy Toolkit 4.9.9 plugin missing. Says installed and activated but actually missing in "plugins" folder.
Resolution 1:
- Copy eCademy toolkit 4.9.6 from old installation to "plugins" folder. Uploader needs to include latest eCademy Toolkit in download resource.

Issue 1:

Why use old version when the appropriate one is in the theme plugins folder already?

Really? Did you check the files then?
I just rechecked both versions of v4.9.9 from history tab and the ecademy-toolkit plugin is in both of them.

In fact I have checked all versions from v4.9.9 onwards and both ecademy-toolkit and advanced-custom-fields-pro plugins are in all versions up to and including the latest of v5.0.1.

The actual plugin that is missing from v4.9.9 and v5.0.0 and is only now in v5.0.1 is actually unyson, however this would download and install manually through the theme setup of plugins anyways,

If you need to double check they can be found here in whichever theme version of v4.9.9, v5.0.0 or v5.0.1 you are looking at:
ecademy\lib\plugins\

Issue 1:

Why use old version when the appropriate one is in the theme plugins folder already?

Really? Did you check the files then?
I just rechecked both versions of v4.9.9 from history tab and the ecademy-toolkit plugin is in both of them.

In fact I have checked all versions from v4.9.9 onwards and both ecademy-toolkit and advanced-custom-fields-pro plugins are in all versions up to and including the latest of v5.0.1.

The actual plugin that is missing from v4.9.9 and v5.0.0 and is only now in v5.0.1 is actually unyson, however this would download and install manually through the theme setup of plugins anyways,

If you need to double check they can be found here in whichever theme version of v4.9.9, v5.0.0 or v5.0.1 you are looking at:
ecademy\lib\plugins\
Thanks for your response and your work for rest of us. This was old post. During plugins install, toolkit should be automatically added to plugins folder. This plugin is indeed there in lib folder but never installed automatically in plugins folder. There was an issue with eCademy demo installation which I reported on babiato. It seems app author has resolved it in 5.0.1 release as it is evidence from the change log. I have not yet tested 5.0.1. I will post feedback after testing is done.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: bobsmith
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock