• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Ebook]PHP 8 Basics - For Programming and Web Development

yaoyi

Apr 20, 2021
61vt3agYi5L.jpg

English |2023| ISBN ‎ 978-1484280812 | 352 Pages | PDF

PHP 8 Basics For Programming and Web Development

Take advantage of PHP 8’s powerful features to create basic web applications, solve code tests (required for most job interviews nowadays), and begin moving towards more advanced PHP concepts. This book provides an introduction to PHP 8, including modules, attributes, JIT compiler, and union types, as well as related frameworks such as Symfony.

You will explore fundamental PHP concepts through both practical and hands-on examples. You’ll not only gain a solid understanding of PHP fundamentals, but will also be prepared to handle new concepts and technologies as they emerge.

• Develop web applications with PHP 8
  • Use Vagrant, Docker, JSON API and more
  • Work with data, form data, arrays, objections, exceptions, regex, and more
  • Utilize PHP frameworks like Laravel and Symfony
After working through the PHP 8 Basics book and its associated demo code, you will be able to build your first basic web application.

Attachments

• PHP 8 Basics.pdf
    7.8 MB · Views: 58
I upload the attachment, but I found I couldn't download it.
How do I download attachment?

Thanks, but my question is how do I download attachment?
The attachment in the forum has no download link for me.
This is not considered as a resource, thus there is no download button

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rklawyerdady
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock