• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Ebook] Essential Marketing Start Guide by AppSumo

osvmello

Mar 4, 2021
ab2a5a7c800193991ebafeb31a493b69.jpg

The AppSumo Essential Marketing Start Guide is an ebook that helps lean professional service businesses take control of their digital marketing with direct advice from the AppSumo team.

Written with small teams and tight budgets in mind, the AppSumo Essential Marketing Start Guide fills in the gaps of your digital marketing strategy.
Get ready to take your business to the next level with advice straight from the mouths of Sumos.
Real-life copywriters, Alex and Sarabeth, sat down with 7 members of the AppSumo marketing team for real consulting calls.
They dove into seven unique aspects of their business — Facebook ads, social media, email, SEO keyword research, YouTube, Google ads, and referrals — and how to improve them.

TL;DR
  • Dive into step-by-step walkthroughs on creating Facebook and Google ads
  • Access best practices for launching a newsletter, getting B2B customers on social media, and more!
  • Hear marketing tactics and strategies straight from the growth minds here at AppSumo
  • Best for: Freelancers, service businesses, and small agencies looking to fast track their growth using real-world advice

Attachments

• AS-Essential Marketing Start Guide.pdf
    4.3 MB · Views: 175
This e-book is free in their website what is the point ? do you recommend it or is it just a spam.
Useless !

This e-book is free in their website what is the point ? do you recommend it or is it just a spam.
Useless !
First of all, not everybody know their website, publishing this great material here will help people to discovery and learn new things, that's why was posted in education. Second, before the ebooks become open to the general public it are, first, release to the paid subscribes, were I got my copy. Third, and a most important of all, BE RESPECTFUL! If the content don't fit you, DON'T demotivated people of trying to contribute with what they have/know. I feel extremely offended by you and would be great if you apologize.

First of all, not everybody know their website, publishing this great material here will help people to discovery and learn new things, that's why was posted in education. Second, before the ebooks become open to the general public it are, first, release to the paid subscribes, were I got my copy. Third, and a most important of all, BE RESPECTFUL! If the content don't fit you, DON'T demotivated people of trying to contribute with what they have/know. I feel extremely offended by you and would be great if you apologize.
I of course apologize if you have felt offended, however i have seen many posts where people share free ebooks, the truth is that most of them are uselesse or are just ads for other paid things promoting websites/funnels ect... like many free e-books, some of the people here are just spamming the community with theses ressources just to post things get likes, the forum loses its value by doing that... it is first a community where you can find valuable rare paid ressources, if somone want to recommend a ressource he can explain that in the post i saw that you just posted it whitout saying anything so this made me say what i did say.

I said the same thing in an other post so nothing personnal just trying to keep the value of this great community.

@ElitIga I totally get your point of view, and I respect that. I posted here, because it is a really great starting content. Of course, they will promote one or two things by mention what they have done/created, but the concepts, examples and easy reading over come this. Also, I appreciate your apologizes, and next time I will explain why I think it's a value resource for this community, so thanks for the feedback. It's all good.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock