• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EasyWeb - WP Theme For Hosting, SEO and Web-design Agencies

EasyWeb - WP Theme For Hosting, SEO and Web-design Agencies v2.4.5

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

EasyWeb - WP Theme For Hosting, SEO and Web-design Agencies - Download Free EasyWeb - WP Theme For Hosting, SEO and Web-design Agencies

22d1v12gcarawr.jpg
Easyweb is a specialized theme in field of hosting, SEO and web design which is fully practical, included with quite real content and you’ll be able to implement your website in couple of minutes. It comes with advanced theme options, live customizer, visual page builder and special host and seo features.
Easyweb is fully integrated with the visual composer. This awesome page builder lets you to create complex layouts of your pages and posts with simple...

Read more about this resource...

Please can we have the updated version 2.4.1?

Hi,
This theme has been changed their name is called "DEEP" and the latest version is V3.3.2
The domain of this template is http://deeptem.com/
Here you can find all the Demo whatever is in Easyweb.

There are some download links

Last edited:
Reactions: Tetryx
@jameswilliam Although the themes both are from webnus, Deep is definitely not EasyWeb. See on the website (https://webnus.net/) where both themes are offered and where the latest update for EasyWeb (v2.4.1) was on July 15, 2019 (https://webnus.net/portfolio/easyweb-wp-theme-for-hosting-seo-and-web-design-agencies/).

Also, above uploads are from ThemeLock, which I've found to be a bit shady (backdoor scripts, etc.). Can someone please check the above resource? @Babak maybe?
Thank you, they're two different themes. I hope someone will come to my aid soonest.

Let me explain all details guys :)

Webnus company was faced problem with envato and they was created really good design but functionality and their suppıort quality not as much like design.

Easyweb oldest for deep theme and their support team "probably" could not handle different themes's support so they merge easyweb's demos to deep theme. Of course they still update easyweb theme but they wants to move on via deep theme.

If you want to use still EasyWeb template think twice.
Even if you want to use any template from Webnus think twice :)

I was really bad experience with them :)

Let me explain all details guys :)

Webnus company was faced problem with envato and they was created really good design but functionality and their suppıort quality not as much like design.

Easyweb oldest for deep theme and their support team "probably" could not handle different themes's support so they merge easyweb's demos to deep theme. Of course they still update easyweb theme but they wants to move on via deep theme.

If you want to use still EasyWeb template think twice.
Even if you want to use any template from Webnus think twice :)

I was really bad experience with them :)
Thank you for the info, that means I have to change the site theme and redesign it, because I have a site working on Easyweb already.

It could be save your time in the long time if you change theme :)

I also bought Deep theme. And after 6 months or so, they went independent and can't get a refund from Envato. /grrrrr

Yep. Think more than twice before getting any template from Webnus. Same with @guguk. Won't be getting anything from them again.

Reactions: guguk
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock