• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Easyqr.menu 2.0 [Untouched]

Thank you to everyone, expect better security with the next updates.

Your administrator doesn't even respect his own forum's rules, lol.

"Neh, it's just your impression." - Response of a forum administrator after reporting the thread.

Oh, and @darkbeast expect your license to be fully cancelled ;).

"Neh, it's just your impression." - Response of a forum administrator after reporting the thread.

That reply was mine 😄.
Do you want to get banned?.. who are you, the developer?

That reply was mine 😄.
Do you want to get banned?.. who are you, the developer?

Yes, I am the developer of the product and frankly, I don't care if I get banned. I got enough information and proof about this forum to go on with legal action. Not to say to have better security around people who try to null the product ;).

Yes, I am the developer of the product and frankly, I don't care if I get banned. I got enough information and proof about this forum to go on with legal action. Not to say to have better security around people who try to null the product ;).
Neh, don't worry.... We are in hands with the FBI and the CIA, so don't waste your money.

I kinda do agree with @AltumCode here. Commonly these nulled releases are made under "try before you buy" code of conduct. If you wanna use them in production then you should support the developers and buy them.

Honestly no matter how much you improve the security it will end up in being bypassed. I would suggest you to better spend your time in improving the product so the people would be so amazed that they will buy it as support for your hard work. One way or another every script ends up nulled and shared in the wild. Mind my words.

Neh, don't worry.... We are in hands with the FBI and the CIA, so don't waste your money.

Grow up ;).

Honestly no matter how much you improve the security it will end up in being bypassed. I would suggest you to better spend your time in improving the product so the people would be so amazed that they will buy it as support for your hard work. One way or another every script ends up nulled and shared in the wild. Mind my words.

I already know this, I just ended up on this forum by mistake and don't even spend time chasing people that do this but I already got what I needed for now.

My products are already high quality and will be even better in time, that's why you see them posted everywhere and people that are nulling them are even praising them haha.

• Haha
Reactions: alexmisaila
I already got what I needed for now

Whatever you think you have you're totally wrong. Your script doesn't follow the most important guidelines nor your website. How would it be if all your customers would sue you for hiding important information from them and not displaying them publicly?

Before trying to make a threat make sure that you're totally covered on your end. Which you are not.

Reactions: louisma
Your script doesn't follow the most important guidelines nor your website. How would it be if all your customers would sue you for hiding important information from them and not displaying them publicly?

Be more specific, please, you're not making absolutely any sense.

Be more specific, please, you're not making absolutely any sense.
Why would I be the one to point you to specifics and show your mistakes? As a developer which publicly sells his scripts you should know what is mandatory to include with your scripts also as a owner of a website that promotes and use online commerce you should also know what your website has to mandatory include.

In the meantime be supportive with the community and give us one free license to update and test before we are deciding to buy your script. You'll be surprised how many developers improved their scripts based on these communities feedback and bug solving.

Reactions: louisma
Why would I be the one to point you to specifics and show your mistakes? As a developer which publicly sells his scripts you should know what is mandatory to include with your scripts also as a owner of a website that promotes and use online commerce you should also know what your website has to mandatory include.

In the meantime be supportive with the community and give us one free license to update and test before we are deciding to buy your script. You'll be surprised how many developers improved their scripts based on these communities feedback and bug solving.

What you said is equal to 0. You are talking about some "mistakes", "guidelines" and so on and don't even mention them, makes sense.

I am getting enough suggestions from all my customers that are actually respectful and respect the work that has been put into my products.

Cheers.

What you said is equal to 0. You are talking about some "mistakes", "guidelines" and so on and don't even mention them, makes sense.

I am getting enough suggestions from all my customers that are actually respectful and respect the work that has been put into my products.

Cheers.

Well take this from my 0: by not having a license file in your script distribution that makes the user free of any liability in front of you, or in the worst case script license might be extended from the open source scripts you used and have a MIT license which also makes the user free of any liability in front of you. Gather as much data as you want and even fill a DMCA complaint cause if you get to upset someone with those you might find yourself in the defendant position in a lawsuit for harassment and not only.

So, cause I was so kind and stated you the obvious return the favor and provide us a lifetime license for future updates.

Don't get mad about this, you'll get to love me in the end. 😉

Edit: want me to point out more of your mistakes? Get us the license key with written consent that you will not disable it for the lifetime duration of Babiato.

Late edit: I don't think that any of your customers made you legal suggestions about your script. If you prove me one (beside me) I'll instantly buy the extended license also.

Last edited:
Reactions: louisma and fux0r
@AltumCode I think you're misunderstanding the sole purpose of this forum. Though Babiato provides nulled scripts, most of the end-user here just try the script and check if the script/software matches their requirements. And if they are satisfied with the requirements they end up buying the software/theme/scripts to use on the production-ready site. FYI, I'm also a developer, author as well as end-user. I never use the scripts found here free of cost though I am totally assured that Babiato provides the safest scripts even if I want to use them on the production-ready site.

To add more, I was totally unknown about your software. I came to know and checked your site for more information about the software. You and your software is getting more exposure due to Babiato. You should thank this forum ;) Maybe, one day if I came across such type of project where I know easyqr menu fulfills the client's requirement, I'd obviously purchase from you after testing from Babiato first ;)

I can understand your problem too, being the author of the item, you're anxious that if my software is freely distributed, whose gonna purchase it. Though rest assured that most of the users here download those scripts for the trying only.

To add furthermore, your refund policy is totally annoying

Last edited:

Hey AltumCode!

Before I say anything else, all your scripts are available - nulled 100% working and updated. As most of other developers scripts are. I won't even start talking about Wordpress themes and plugins, because... oh boy.
Does that mean we use it for profit or client work? Maybe some users here yes... others not really.

In my case this was very simple, I had to show to a client a script & landing page in working conditions (sandbox payments and all). How do you expect someone to spend 499$ on a script, to find no use after that and that we cannot get a refund (even if you cancel the license code)?
In case the client liked it, the license would be bought and passed to him. Simple as that...

Guess what happened? The client ended up by choosing QR Menu Maker script available on CodeCanyon because it has a funny QR Builder. 125$ extended license (way cheaper btw) and the site is up and running making him some profit. I also did my profit from the work, and the developer 125$ minus what Envato charges. All happy in the end of the day with clients getting auto updates and my hand are free for other projects.

The script is good and I personally like it, I would show this script first to a client then any other script available, but don't expect it to be selling like cupcakes, with your refund policy, selling it on GumRoad only, 499$ extended, no trial - there are multiple options that are way less expensive that have the same functionality or even some more.

Go ahead and cancel my License, don't make the mistake and cancel someone else key and piss them off! If I was really dishonest I would just do a chargeback on the card, used the nulled version and call it a day.
No refund policy at all on Gumroad, "Unlimited Users & Stores" on the regular license etc induces the client that has payment functions etc, just some points for you to also think about to protect yourself in the future.

Basically you can cancel all the licenses you'd like, I would get my money back and you get minus 69$ for me it's even better. When you release a new version someone will just buy it again, chargeback because there's some flaw on the policy and someone will null it somewhere on the internet.

Now I should go write a Bible! Peace!

Btw, here the script is clean. It started here, all the other going around on different forums... I Would not use it for me, even less for a client.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boogaloochun
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock