• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime

EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime 2.2

No permission to download
Bro there are many guys who is using easyplex nulled version for free, maybe you have mentioned somewhere that your using easyplex nulled version or the author has created account on babiato and you shared your panel url here also.
true, i don't even use easyplex yet, just installed the panel 1.png

Always try to hide the main ip with cdn, so they can not send the notice directly to the hosting provider, i am using linode from 3 years but still didn't get any claim like that, because i never exposed my linode's ip even linode also uses cdn flr their ip addresses.
anyone using v1.6 get a copyright claim? does this happen only in the latest version?

ACCOUNT SUSPENDED

The following information serves to assert my rights and request the removal of allegedly infringing web content under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). The following is a report, in good faith, of alleged copyright infringement. I am contacting you as the designated agent for the site upon which the infringing work currently appears. This letter is a Notice of Infringement as authorized in §512(c) of the U.S. Copyright Law.

I am the copyright owner of the works and the following is true and accurate.

The original work, for which I claim copyright, appears, with my permission, at the following locations online:

Easyplex Project : https://codecanyon.net/item/easyplex-movies-live-streaming-tv-series-anime/28462799

Copies of my original copyrighted work are attached to assist you in your evaluation and determination.

The allegedly infringing project appears at the following location(s) online:

https://****/public

My contact information, as copyright holder, is as follows:
Ayoub Ous
email : [email protected]

% NOTE: The registry for this domain name does not publish ownership
% records (whois records) in the standard format. This data
% represents the most likely status of the domain based on
% information provided by the Internet's domain name servers (DNS).

domain: ****
nameserver: ****
nameserver: ***

% For more information, please visit ****

I have a good faith belief that the use of the above reference copyrighted work(s) that appears on the website for which you are the designated DMCA agent is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by law.
I declare, under penalty of perjury, this notice is true and correct and that I am the copyright owner entitled to exclusive rights which I allege are being infringed.

Signed this 5/18/2022 in IFRANE , Morocco

AyoubOus

Attachments

• IMG_20220518_143652.jpg
    IMG_20220518_143652.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 71
use version 1.5 that I have nulled with nulled purchase code also and they never sent me a dmca complaint they only sent it to me when updating to the new version

Today i install EasyPlex panel in cyberpanel but no work always redirect 403
You should installation necessary extensions for php
  • PHP >= 8.0
  • BCMath PHP Extension
  • Ctype PHP Extension
  • Fileinfo PHP extension
  • JSON PHP Extension
  • Mbstring PHP Extension
  • OpenSSL PHP Extension
  • PDO PHP Extension
  • Tokenizer PHP Extension
  • XML PHP Extension

You should installation necessary extensions for php
  • PHP >= 8.0
  • BCMath PHP Extension
  • Ctype PHP Extension
  • Fileinfo PHP extension
  • JSON PHP Extension
  • Mbstring PHP Extension
  • OpenSSL PHP Extension
  • PDO PHP Extension
  • Tokenizer PHP Extension
  • XML PHP Extension
I've searched but it's not in cyberpanel

I use aapanel on vps. Check php.info you should find which extentions installed. Use terminal to install composer too

can someone help me?, why the file in v 1.7.5 is different from the one in the documentation

How can i Edit movie video Language options in admin panel. Because some movie has multiple language in video so we choose 'multi language' option. How we can edit that option.

Attachments

• IMG_20220527_082811.jpg
    IMG_20220527_082811.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 94
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock