• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime

EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime 2.2

No permission to download
downloadType = itemView.findViewById(R.id.downloaded);

Use this problem rectified.

can anyone help me with linking admin panel and android studio

Reactions: Mian Awish
Can anyone confirm which version i have, is it nulled or not cause I'm able to add movies with out error but logo not showing but no invalid purchase code dialog.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211125-125252_Edge.jpg
    Screenshot_20211125-125252_Edge.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20211125-125403_Edge.jpg
    Screenshot_20211125-125403_Edge.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20211125-125041_Edge.jpg
    Screenshot_20211125-125041_Edge.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 33
Can anyone confirm which version i have, is it nulled or not cause I'm able to add movies with out error but logo not showing but no invalid purchase code dialog.
update your php to v.8, then your logos will be showed, i think this version is not nulled

Where did you get this version?
I can't remember from where I get it cause I have downloaded every file from internet and I can't even remember which file was that but now I have backup of mine cause I don't know which version worked.but found that it gives error when tried to auto add seasons of tv series from imdb but it saved the tv series without error.

I will share but please if you guys fix any bug and upload you have to give me download link without any resource requirement.

After I put the missing javascript files I see that it works correctly
Thank you my friend for this good share

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock