• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime

EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime 2.2

No permission to download
Also I have some issue on app I can't sigin or signup when I signup user created on database but on App is loaded and I can't login

Reactions: getapps
nobody can successfully have signing working
cause the problem in the app Easyplex original not in crack mode
I'm got testing app demo in codecanyon with the user test , but the same problem

Attachments

• Capture (2).PNG
    Capture (2).PNG
    32.6 KB · Views: 80
[QUOTE = "ddpanda, postagem: 391787, membro: 34702"]
Se você fizer o download, então eu acho que você sabe uma coisa ou duas sobre como resolver esses problemas, não é?
[/ CITAR]
nobody can successfully have signing working
cause the problem in the app Easyplex original not in crack mode
I'm got testing app demo in codecanyon with the user test , but the same problem

Friend I installed the panel, compiled the app, but my app doesn't connect with the panel at all. I've done everything. my hosting is paid, runs until normal streaming.

hello brothers

Realy the admin panel its work perfectly
but i have issue in app i cant login and sign up !! and when i want to click to skip , the app restart

someone help me plz !!
hello brothers

Realy the admin panel its work perfectly
but i have issue in app i cant login and sign up !! and when i want to click to skip , the app restart

someone help me plz !!
friend you can make a copy of your easyplex script and make the link available here for download. what I have it doesn't connect with the panel at all. I really hope you will if you do that. thanks.

someone there who has the easyplex working, please can make a link with a copy and make it available for download. thank you in advance. to see are that i have not connect with the panel.

Mano eu I even pay someone who has this script canceled. If someone has to make it available I even pay, I really need this script.

friend you can make a copy of your easyplex script and make the link available here for download. what I have it doesn't connect with the panel at all. I really hope you will if you do that. thanks.
bro
i cant understood ? can u explain me bettre
which script !!

the one you work is working normal the app ?? if you have, you charge something to make a copy available for download.
I downloaded the easyplex cosmicracker that was made available a few previous pages, installed the script on the panel, compiled the app, but the app doesn’t connect with my panel I don’t know why ... Mano help me please I really need this app .

I downloaded the easyplex cosmicracker that was made available a few previous pages, installed the script on the panel, compiled the app, but the app doesn’t connect with my panel I don’t know why ... Mano help me please I really need this app .
connect me via pm

guys I'm trying to make this script work, if it is important for someone as it is for me, as soon as it works here I will make a copy and leave a link available with tutorial for those who want to install.

Reactions: RoyalC
Also I have some issue on app I can't sigin or signup when I signup user created on database but on App is loaded and I can't login
Hello
are you using shared hosting? if yes then upgrade or change your hosting. It It is coming because CORS is not allowed in it.

i'm using pay one in france, evxoline, all my others script works well on it but this one no !!!
i ask my hoster if cors is accpeted, i'll waiting for the answer.
did you succesfully have acces to your movies and signup ?

Reactions: getapps
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock