• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime

EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime 2.2

No permission to download
Does anyone have the 1.3 version of this? it was

Last Update 4 December 20

Thanks!

can anyone help me to install easyplex on my server? i will give you my cpanel credentials.

check my error . im using shared hosting

Attachments

• Screenshot (28).png
    Screenshot (28).png
    194.5 KB · Views: 110
can anyone help me to install easyplex on my server? i will give you my cpanel credentials.

check my error . im using shared hosting
Brother because you are using the same website but in your hosting and the sessions were stored in some other location like i can see it's c:\xampp\htdocs\storage\framework\sessions\and something random variable here.....

And the code is getting error because the location for the session path is wrong as for your hosting's file location. Just try to do it by yourself. Don't be spoon feed by someone.

I have explained you the error that's causing, so try to figure it out by your own.

Reactions: starlinp06
Brother because you are using the same website but in your hosting and the sessions were stored in some other location like i can see it's c:\xampp\htdocs\storage\framework\sessions\and something random variable here.....

And the code is getting error because the location for the session path is wrong as for your hosting's file location. Just try to do it by yourself. Don't be spoon feed by someone.

I have explained you the error that's causing, so try to figure it out by your own.
thanks brother
I also understood English.
But I posted in the form to fix this error.
If you can resolve the error, please help.
I downloaded this script from the same form and now this error is coming

• Haha
Reactions: ChintanBhat
I also understood English.
Well brother if you understood english then solve the error by your own because error is also mentioned in english only😂🤣

And best of luck for your english error solving! Lol!😛😂
And sorry but i can't help very knowledgeful guys, as also i'm very small behind them too😂

Reactions: Romantiq
Well brother if you understood english then solve the error by your own because error is also mentioned in english only😂🤣

And best of luck for your english error solving! Lol!😛😂
And sorry but i can't help very knowledgeful guys, as also i'm very small behind them too😂
Brother, I don't know anything, I am grateful if you help me

And I apologize for the inconvenience

Anyone managed to null 1.3?

this version seems to use a laravel package called "nahid/envato-api"

but this package is deprecated on version 1.3 as it uses some unknown hidden methods to make admin panel connects to envato api.

and it seems it can only be triggered when clicking on "Movies, Series, Streaming"

pressing on one of these in panel will trigger the envato code check, i tried it while using mitm

Anyone has version 1.4 ?

after countless of hours, i managed to null the panel of version 1.3 . well kind of

I managed to add series successfully, and TMDB works, but animes and movies after adding at least one content, i cannot add server link and it gives errors, so i need to delete movies thru phpmyadmin to make it work..
in other words, adding one movie will make errors.

i did not test the app with the panel yet, i will test it later today.

if anyone have v1.4 please share or PM me it if you are scared of en_VATO ban

version 1.4 has fixes, i need to test it to know if the errors i'm getting is because of the way i nulled it or maybe it's from developer and got fixed with update.

Do not PM me wanting the panel, i will share it here when i completely finish it ;)

Anyone has version 1.4 ?

after countless of hours, i managed to null the panel of version 1.3 . well kind of

I managed to add series successfully, and TMDB works, but animes and movies after adding at least one content, i cannot add server link and it gives errors, so i need to delete movies thru phpmyadmin to make it work..
in other words, adding one movie will make errors.

i did not test the app with the panel yet, i will test it later today.

if anyone have v1.4 please share or PM me it if you are scared of en_VATO ban

version 1.4 has fixes, i need to test it to know if the errors i'm getting is because of the way i nulled it or maybe it's from developer and got fixed with update.

Do not PM me wanting the panel, i will share it here when i completely finish it ;)
i have 1.4

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock