• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime

EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime 2.2

No permission to download
Just follow the documentation in the wiki page of rclone 😂😁
well if you just search in the forum i have a tuto for this one 😂😂😂, i not ask for tuto just ask for if this is working or not.

And ho well the wiki say everything you need to make rclone work and it's easy to follow.

At last but not last, if you can't make dat work, you can send pm to me and i will make a mini Tuto for you 😁

Don't be mad and just relax bro

Just follow the documentation in the wiki page of rclone 😁😂
But i will make a little contribution.

Just make a Oracle trial account - make a ampere server 4 cores 24 gb ram - use a unlimited share drive from gogole drive ( you know how to get free? if not send pm i can give to you ) - use rclone whit your own api key for fast up and down - install aaPanel in the oracle server ( use nginx ) - asign a noip ddns to the server - good now you have your own private storage server free forever - but whait whait - if you can make another account on oracle it's more secure, why? you can make a proxy server to your first server for not taking down in DMCA or simple make a good CDN whit dat.

Last tip: you will use more tan 10TB per day? easy, make another user gdrive add to your shared drive, use rclone agaein and link to this new user and make a sub domain for this rclone folder in aaPanel

so what you will get

Plus one you can install transmission torrent whit sonar and radar to upload automatically series and movies directly to the gdrive server :)

so you can make this for at least for app whit 2000 - 3000 spike user online, and all will work grate.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 28
But i will make a little contribution.

Just make a Oracle trial account - make a ampere server 4 cores 24 gb ram - use a unlimited share drive from gogole drive ( you know how to get free? if not send pm i can give to you ) - use rclone whit your own api key for fast up and down - install aaPanel in the oracle server ( use nginx ) - asign a noip ddns to the server - good now you have your own private storage server free forever - but whait whait - if you can make another account on oracle it's more secure, why? you can make a proxy server to your first server for not taking down in DMCA or simple make a good CDN whit dat.

Last tip: you will use more tan 10TB per day? easy, make another user gdrive add to your shared drive, use rclone agaein and link to this new user and make a sub domain for this rclone folder in aaPanel

so what you will get

Plus one you can install transmission torrent whit sonar and radar to upload automatically series and movies directly to the gdrive server :)

so you can make this for at least for app whit 2000 - 3000 spike user online, and all will work grate.
Am not mad, u just make me laugh when you said its easy, but when u test it, u Ask for help 😁😂🤪
By the way sent me method to make 10t gdrive for free ☺️ let me test it if work or not 😬😅

Am not mad, u just make me laugh when you said its easy, but when u test it, u Ask for help 😁😂🤪
By the way sent me method to make 10t gdrive for free ☺️ let me test it if work or not 😬😅
No no i have working app, only not whit DRM because the app is not whit the DRM consume api, i just don't want to edit the code and get free time for doing other sht*** check your pm

any one can provide me this code, purches code because i add movie than show invalid purches code.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock