• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EasyFixx Uberdoo Script

EasyFixx Uberdoo Script 2

No permission to download

mecoder

Feb 22, 2021
deadlyheart4u submitted a new resource:

EasyFixx Uberdoo Script - Nulled Script & Apps

Uberdoo Handy For all is a multi purpose app for all your home and enterprise needs. Uberdoo has incorporated the cutting edge technology to improve performance,scalability and better work flow. App is packed with real time tracking to handyman reviews to fulfil your day to day problems. Facilitation of Quick Turnaround on Rebranding and deployment

Read more about this resource...

We all know this is a rare resource but I am giving it for free under these conditions:

1. Introduce yourself to the community

2. Like the resource

3. PM me for the password

Last edited:
Indeed this resource have 2 malicious files in both web panel archives. Files were cleaned and re-uploaded.

Disclaimer: files are coming directly from client's communication with developer and uploader was notified about it and told to do a thorough check on his server.

Last edited:
Clean codes and working on iOS and Android at the moment.

Using vps and some settings on socket ips.

Thanks

Indeed this resource have 2 malicious files in both web panel archives. Files were cleaned and re-uploaded.

Disclaimer: files are coming directly from client's communication with developer and uploader was notified about it and told to do a thorough check on his server.
bro, i need the Unzip password of this resources

If you don't have the zip password how did you check for malware?

the first one is opened, without password

I am sorry, I didn't receive the accept to share the password, waiting for OP answer. We'll have to wait for OP to come online.

Clean codes and working on iOS and Android at the moment.

Using vps and some settings on socket ips.

Thanks
how you setup the Laravel web panel
can you tell me or help me please bro

anyone who installed it in full, can make a complete step list, lot of people asking me how to install, I haven't made any steps guide, so anyone who can be kind enough to do it, this will help many people.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock