• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Easy way to get links and have them indexed.

roloi

Jan 6, 2021
Get a moz trial account (there definitely are other sources but I just happen to be using Moz)
Add as your site's competitors whatever site you can think of.. either in your niche or just top ranking sites.
Through the comparison you can find a sh!tload of links.. just think that po**.hub has over 1.5 BILLION!!
Start posting/making profiles in the same pages they have (no need to say that your link has to be visible) and saving the links in a txt or excel or whatever
Once you've made a good amount of links you head over to blogger, sign up and in your new blog.. make a post.. and post all the links you have saved in your file..
Now just head over to google search console .. and throw in your sitemap which includes your new post that contains all the profile/posting links you just made.. and let it be indexed by google.
Done.. in 3-4 days watch the magic happen.

My first test of this method gave me a +4 DA

re-read my post and you're good to go..
but since I have some free time on my hands...

1) moz.com.. sign up for a TRIAL (unless you want to obtain a full account)
2) while creating your campaign ( campaign = adding your site to be analyzed) you're asked if you want to add competitors ..
you simply type in their url.
3) once your site is analyzed.. you look at your backlinks (left hand, click on title "inbound links").. next to yours is the analysis of those of your competitors.
4) you click on their "External, followed links" or "External, nofollowed links".. and see their links.. (aim for the high DA PA ones)
5) you can export their links in csv or pdf.. or just click on those you want and visit the link immediately.
6) make a post or a profile in the scraped urls and add reference to your site
7) after you make your post/profile... you copy the link to your new post/profile/whatever you made to promote your url.. to a text, word, excel file. (save it)
8) Create a blog
  1. Sign in to Blogger.
  2. On the left, click the Down arrow .
  3. Click New blog.
  4. Enter a name for your blog.
  5. Click Next.
  6. Choose a blog address or URL.
  7. Click Save.

9) post the links you made on your blog.. instead of "hello world".. write down/paste all your newly made urls and publish the post in your blog
10) go to "google search console" and register your blog ownership

1. Go to Google Search Console. ...
  2. Click 'Add a property' under the search drop-down. ...
  3. Enter your website URL in the box and click 'Continue'.
11) add your blog's sitemap (inside your sitemap is the list of all the url'syou just posted on your blog)
copy this: (change "yoursite" to your blog's name)

User-agent: *
Disallow: /search
Allow: /

Sitemap: http://yoursite.blogspot.in/atom.xml?redirect=false&start-index=1&max-results=500

or since opinions vary... add this also:

• sitemap.xml
  • sitemap.xml?page=1

12) wait 3-4 days for it to be indexed

ps: you are not limited to the 2 links you originally added as your competitors.. but you can check out all sites by adding them in the "Research another site in Link Explorer"..
Just keep on researching and copying their links...

Last edited:

2) while creating your campaign ( campaign = adding your site to be analyzed) you're asked if you want to add competitors ..
3) once your site is analyzed.. you look at your backlinks (left hand, click on title "inbound links").. next to yours is the analysis of those of your competitors.
4) you click on their "External, followed links" or "External, nofollowed links".. and see their links.. (aim for the high DA PA ones)
5) you can export their links in csv or pdf.. or just click on those you want and visit the link immediately.
7) after you make your post/profile... you copy the link to your new post/profile/whatever you made to promote your url.. to a text, word, excel file. (save it)
8) Create a blog
  1. Sign in to Blogger.
  3. Click New blog.
  5. Click Next.
  7. Click Save.

9) post the links you made on your blog.. instead of "hello world".. write down/paste all your newly made urls and publish the post in your blog

11) add your blog's sitemap (inside your sitemap is the list of all the url'syou just posted on your blog)

Sitemap: http://yoursite.blogspot.in/atom.xml?redirect=false&start-index=1&max-results=500

• sitemap.xml
  • sitemap.xml?page=1

ps: you are not limited to the 2 links you originally added as your competitors.. but you can check out all sites by adding them in the "Research another site in Link Explorer"..

thank you, will try it (y)

As anyone found a name generator with visa generator that works for Moz-account?

Get a moz trial account (there definitely are other sources but I just happen to be using Moz)
Add as your site's competitors whatever site you can think of.. either in your niche or just top ranking sites.
Through the comparison you can find a sh!tload of links.. just think that po**.hub has over 1.5 BILLION!!
Start posting/making profiles in the same pages they have (no need to say that your link has to be visible) and saving the links in a txt or excel or whatever
Once you've made a good amount of links you head over to blogger, sign up and in your new blog.. make a post.. and post all the links you have saved in your file..
Now just head over to google search console .. and throw in your sitemap which includes your new post that contains all the profile/posting links you just made.. and let it be indexed by google.
Done.. in 3-4 days watch the magic happen.

My first test of this method gave me a +4 DA
yes i do the same my first i got the +3 DA

8) Create a blog
  1. Sign in to Blogger.
  3. Click New blog.
  5. Click Next.
  7. Click Save.

• sitemap.xml
  • sitemap.xml?page=1

what if i don't have credit card? how to register?

Can you help me, I will copy all the links under "External, followed links" or "External, nofollowed links", then I create a blogger and post an article containing all the links that I took from Moz, and then put it in Google Search Console for GG to index those links, is that correct?
Tks

Can you help me, I will copy all the links under "External, followed links" or "External, nofollowed links", then I create a blogger and post an article containing all the links that I took from Moz, and then put it in Google Search Console for GG to index those links, is that correct?
Tks
You could use either or both, I prefer follow.
You copy the links not to repost the links but to copy the source..
for example, my site, same niche as yours, has a high DA link in babiato.. you don't repost my link.. but follow my idea of placing links in babiato.. and then post the link you made in your blog.

Thank for sharing bro !.

it's quite new for an amateur like me. Hope someone succeeds and takes pictures to guide everyone.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock