• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress

Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress v9.6

No permission to download
Babak updated Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress with a new update entry:

Easy Social Share Buttons v8.1

Download Easy Social Share Buttons v8.1 for WordPress Nulled Free
v8.1 - November 23, 2021

• NEWAdded new parameter to the [ easy-popular-posts ] shortcode custom_source="" to specify custom meta value for post ordering#258
  • IMPROVEMENTSExtended detection of local or staging websites in the activations#256
  • IMPROVEMENTSImproved PHP 8...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Kamily

Easy Social Share Buttons v8.1.1​

Notice: Try & test by yourself before asking for more information. Please wait for someone to upload a better patch if not work.

Attachments

• wp-easy-social-share-buttons-v8.1.1n.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 260
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and Babak
Hi Partners,
Has anyone had a problem with the previous two updates? It made me a fatal error. I also deleted the plugin. I'm trying to reinstall now. Greeting

Last edited:
its nulled
what error u recive ?
I see activate license require, input random but not success. But I will check again on new demo & confirm soon, because my current site have heavy cache.
I will update the new result soon. Thanks for fast reply!

Reactions: Babak

v8.3 (Untouched)​

February 12, 2022
  • UPDATEDUpdated xing.com share command
  • IMPROVEMENTSUpdated Facebook Messenger chat to support the new states of the chat window directly from the plugin.
  • IMPROVEMENTSUX Improvement: Added a message in the deactivate share buttons screen showing that options are for the share buttons only. And the global deactivate options are located in Advanced settings (for customers coming from older versions).
  • IMPROVEMENTSNew fields in the Share Button position settings to customize pop-up width and height (if empty keeps the current full-screen state)
  • IMPROVEMENTSNew option to disable Pinterest Pro on the homepage
  • FIXEDFixed a potential problem with missing short URL in the email message when buttons are only displayed via shortcode (no automatic display positions)
  • FIXEDEscaping the Horizontal Ellipsis entity … with regular ... (causing the wrong symbol appearing in the sharing).
  • FIXEDFixed a problem with the mail form showing in the footer without styles when the Mini stylesheet version is selected in Optimization options
  • FIXEDFixed problem with block editor widget of subscribes forms - not showing all designs.

Attachments

• easy-social-share-buttons3.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ

8.4​

April 15, 2022
This version contains changes in plugin styles and scripts. If you are using cache and/or CDN it’s strongly advised to clear and refresh the cache. If you are using plugin pre-compiled mode and a problem appears temporarily deactivate it from Advanced -> Optimizations and reactivate it again.
  • NEWNew Click to Tweet shortcode generator is available directly in the settings. You can generate a shortcode for a block quote or an inline quote#297
  • NEWFully updated shareable quotes (Click to Tweet) module. A new option for an inline tweet (in the content) is also added via shortcode. The new module uses an SVG icon for Twitter.#291
  • UPDATEDDefined plugin text domain and update the text domains with the source to allow automated translations with plugin like Loco Translate.#292
  • UPDATEDMoved LinkedIn followers' counter to update only manually#290
  • UPDATEDUpdated Twitter card details image tag - from image:src to just image#289
  • IMPROVEMENTSAutomatically turn on the Translate menu in case the WordPress language is not English#296
  • IMPROVEMENTSNew default plugin options - features less active by default options#295
  • IMPROVEMENTSExtended the delay in the After Share actions. This should prevent the after share pop immediately after button click on mobile.#294
  • IMPROVEMENTSImproved PHP 8.1 support for the plugin#293
  • IMPROVEMENTSAdd an inline click to Tweet sharing option#190
  • FIXEDNot working integration between the Self Hosted Short URL add-on and the new short URL engine in the plugin#288
  • FIXEDDisable Pinning option does not save when open and edit image from the library#287

• Love
Reactions: donaconda
guys I have a problem with the Easy Social Share Buttons plugin do you have a license I need to ask the developer a question

Easy Social Share Buttons v8.4

Download Easy Social Share Buttons v8.4 for WordPress Nulled Free
v8.4 - April 15, 2022
This version contains changes in plugin styles and scripts. If you are using cache and/or CDN it’s strongly advised to clear and refresh the cache. If you are using plugin pre-compiled mode and a problem appears temporarily deactivate it from Advanced -> Optimizations and reactivate it again.

• NEWNew Click to Tweet shortcode generator is available directly in the settings. You can generate...

Reactions: Strakovski

Easy Social Share Buttons v8.5

Download Easy Social Share Buttons v8.5 for WordPress Nulled Free
v8.5 - Jun 6, 2022

• NEWProfile networks' library where you can download the most requested social networks in the last...

Can someone help...​

I using this on my sote and has enabled url shortning service woth premium url shortner.. I also have installed premium url shortner but it is not shortning.. Please anyone help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock