• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress

Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress v9.5

No permission to download
  • Love
Reactions: Babak and JRGWxRxZ
Version 7.8 is Up

In this version, we recreate the social profiles and social followers modules from the ground up. Those modules now don’t use an icon font – they are showing icons with SVGs. The code structure is also changed to be optimized and meet all up-to-date requirements. After installation of the version, it is important to do a full cache clear and CDN purge (if used). If you face a problem in the module, please report to our support team support.creoworx.com. And you can revert to the previous version manually at any time using the download links we post.

Babak updated Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress with a new update entry:

Easy Social Share Buttons v7.8 Nulled

Download Easy Social Share Buttons v7.8 for WordPress Nulled Free
v7.8 – February 15, 2021 - Thanks To @NullMaster

In this version, we recreate the social profiles and social followers modules from the ground up. Those modules now don’t use an icon font – they are showing icons with SVGs. The code structure is also changed to be optimized and meet all up-to-date requirements. After installation of the version, it is important to do a full cache clear and CDN purge...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Easy Social Share Buttons v7.9 Nulled

Download Easy Social Share Buttons v7.9 for WordPress Nulled Free
Version 7.9 – March 5, 2021

This version requires settings update for those users that have Instagram feed on their websites. You can follow the knowledge base and update your settings: https://docs.socialsharingplugin.com/knowledgebase/instagram-feed-basic-setup/
Updated
  • SOCIAL FOLLOWERSInstagram followers counter goes manually only due to a change in the Instagram API. Followers Counter...

Last edited:
@Babak, Brother, sorry to interrupt you for my issues updating from php 7.4 to php 8

When i active this plugin, the page just still louding, and louding... but never get tru the page.
I deactived, and then i can get tru the page againg.
There has been a critical error on this website.
Any idea please?
Alo Babiato Brothers, Any one have the same issue can help me with any idea how to fix it?

@Babak, Brother, sorry to interrupt you for my issues updating from php 7.4 to php 8

When i active this plugin, the page just still louding, and louding... but never get tru the page.
I deactived, and then i can get tru the page againg.
There has been a critical error on this website.
Any idea please?
bro these problems always back to your hosting or php version or other plugins ...

Easy Social Share Buttons v8.0.1 Nulled

Download Easy Social Share Buttons v8.0.1 for WordPress Nulled Free
v8.0.1 - November 9, 2021

If you update directly to version 8.0.1 from version 7.x, please refer to the version 8.0 release notes.
  • FIXEDError appearing in WordPress backend related to block editor integration when the Custom Display/Positions function is deactivated from the settings.#252
v8.0 - November 9, 2021
This is...

Reactions: allmobileworld

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock