• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Easy Plex v1.5 Download Link (CLOSED)

geetshthepro

Apr 10, 2021
I wanted to upload on google drive but the folder gets taken down so i uploaded it on my site
I hope it helps and please, if anyone knows how to install it on a server please PM me, i have absolutely no idea about coding and stuff please suggest me a free hosting service on which i can install easy plex anyways here is the file

FILE TAKEN DUE TO COPYRIGHT SORRY

Last edited:
Reactions: danzzers
I wanted to upload on google drive but the folder gets taken down so i uploaded it on my site
I hope it helps and please, if anyone knows how to install it on a server please PM me, i have absolutely no idea about coding and stuff please suggest me a free hosting service on which i can install easy plex anyways here is the file

Click here to go to download page

If you face issues you can write in the website chat box or pm me personally

And please help me if you know how to install in on a server
:) Thanks for reading
bro this is nulled or fresh purchased file? I mean you have paid for this? or this is nulled file 😅

jjje bro I think this is my incomplete 1.5 script from the @White Devil thread, did you manage to make it work, missing files such as public / js / app.js since 1.4 does not work for this version is this the problem jjjja ??
nope buddy, i think at the moment the proper nulled script is not available on babiato.. i tried each and every nulled file of EasyPlex 1.5 version.. but after trying all.. i will only say, they all were broken :(

i think 1.5 is hard to null.. that's why while nulling the file, things r getting broken..
No bro, it is a question of whether you compare with the original version, the interface is different, for example in home and setting, some options are missing. that's why the v1.5 is incomplete

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock