• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Easy Digital Downloads Wysija/MailPoet Addon

Easy Digital Downloads Wysija/MailPoet Addon v1.4.4

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
AdminisTrator submitted a new resource:

Easy Digital Downloads Wysija Addon - Download Free Easy Digital Downloads Wysija Addon Nulled EDD

extension-mailpoet.png
This extension integrates your Easy Digital Downloads store with MailPoet by letting you automatically subscribe customers to specific lists based on what they purchased, and allowing customers to opt themselves into a list during checkout.

You can enable a “global” newsletter list, which all customers can have the option of signing up for during checkout. You can also select one or more lists that customers will be...

Read more about this resource...

Is it possible for you to check for a new working version?
Thanks!
LB
there is no new version
latest
Version 1.4.1, November 11, 2018

• New: Added an option to set the default checked status of the opt-in checkbox on checkout

Ok, but I made various tries and there was no way to have email addresses (inserted during the checkout) added to a mailpoet list...
Above all thank you very much for your very quick reply.
Last question: maybe there is an activation code to insert in the EDD config panel? I see an activation key field which is empty...

Thank you! I also tried the new download link, but nothing to do, I only have one list in mailpoet and I followed the simply instructions from EDD, no address is added to the list after checkout :(
Maybe the new EDD version 2.9.22 makes a check for an activation code which is missing?

Hi, so in the end is a problem of my wp confguration or this plugin doesn't work with the new edd version?
Do you have the possibility to make a quick test?

Babak updated Easy Digital Downloads Wysija/MailPoet Addon with a new update entry:

Easy Digital Downloads Wysija/MailPoet Addon v1.4.3

Download Easy Digital Downloads Wysija/MailPoet Addon v1.4.3 Nulled Free
v1.4.3, December 1, 2021

• Improvement: Added an empty option to the Lists dropdown to better convey when one isn't selected.
  • Refactor: Set up the EDD_MailPoet class as a singleton so that actions can be unhooked.
  • Refactor: Change plugin author name and URI.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Easy Digital Downloads Wysija/MailPoet Addon with a new update entry:

Easy Digital Downloads Wysija/MailPoet Addon v1.4.4

Download Easy Digital Downloads Wysija/MailPoet Addon v1.4.4 Nulled Free
v1.4.4, December 20, 2021

• Dev: The plugin has been refactored to use the EDD Newsletter Tool for more consistent behavior and to reduce conflicts with other extensions.
  • Dev: Change how the plugin is booted for better consistency.
  • Dev: Change how licensing is initialized.
  • Dev: Remove plugin header translation strings.

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock