• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EastPlay WordPress Theme Nulled

wibuthemes

Feb 27, 2021
West Java Indonesia
Download free EastPlay WordPress Theme - Babiato exclusive

EastPlayV101-Wordpress-Theme.png

EastPlay Wordpress Template For Anime Streaming
Made specifically for anime streaming websites that have been optimized for SEO and schema support, responsive design, and fast loading.
Theme WordPress Streaming Anime and Download Anime
EastPlay was created specifically for anime streaming web sites and anime downloads that have been optimized for SEO and schema support, modern design, responsive, fast loading and gives you many options to set the theme so that it’s easy for you to change the look of the website without touching the code.

Feature
  • SEO optimized.
  • Schema.
  • Responsive Design.
  • Generate data from MyAnimeList.
  • Generate data from Kitsu.
  • Translation files.
  • Available translations ( English / Indonesian / Spanish ).
  • Theme options.
  • Widgets support.
  • Ads Settings.
  • Dark mode.
  • Live search.
  • User favorites.
  • User Watch later.
  • Related content.
  • Schedule Anime.
  • Blog post.
  • Player streaming.
  • Download link.
  • Anime list page.
  • Popular page.
  • Account page.
  • Filter search.
  • Schedule page.
  • Login form.
  • Supports Comments with Disqus.
  • Social share button.
  • Free Updates ( Lifetime )
Server requirements
  • PHP 7.1+
  • Ioncube Loader
  • WordPress 4.9+

Attachments

• EastPlay_1.0.2_[eastheme.com].zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 1,245
Last edited:
Can you help get this theme too

I don't know why free themes are still licensed and encoded by Ioncube too

Here it is, I am nulled, don't let my Nulled results be shared in other forums or until they are traded, if I find this I will not share any themes or scripts anymore

Attachments

• SoftwareKu_1.0.0_[eastheme.com].zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 370
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock