• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EastPlay WordPress Theme Nulled

/inc/east_core.php this file is encrypted, I hope there is no shell in it.
yes because it was the original theme from eastheme which I bypassed so that the license status was valid, I did not share the decoded results because I shared it only to try the theme, if you feel it fits the theme you can buy it directly on the original author's website, if not you can try other themes, because in my opinion the nulled theme function is to try before buying the original theme, maybe if I have an ioncube encoder I will add the license function is only valid for 30 days but because I don't have it I can only use the method I said earlier

this is just rebranded older version of this theme https://themesia.com/animestream-wordpress-theme/
yes because the basic eastheme theme he uses comes from there, it just re-coding and restyle it, why do I know?
because I am friends with the creator, then why do I share the themes?
because I am disappointed with the way, he can make themes with his own style, so why is he now only re-coding and restyle other people's work

yes because it was the original theme from eastheme which I bypassed so that the license status was valid, I did not share the decoded results because I shared it only to try the theme, if you feel it fits the theme you can buy it directly on the original author's website, if not you can try other themes, because in my opinion the nulled theme function is to try before buying the original theme, maybe if I have an ioncube encoder I will add the license function is only valid for 30 days but because I don't have it I can only use the method I said earlier

So you want to give it as null first, then close the remote site and make money with ransom. :D

I can assure you all there is no malicious code included in the encoded file.
Tho I don't understand why so
define("MalApiurl", "https://api.eastheme.com/myanimelist/anime/?id=");

I can assure you all there is no malicious code included in the encoded file.
Tho I don't understand why so
define("MalApiurl", "https://api.eastheme.com/myanimelist/anime/?id=");
that's literally api for scraping anime metadata from MAL/myanimelist.net

Hi,
I tried to install this theme on Wordpress but it gave me this error.
How can i solve?
Thanks, have a good day :)

Attachments

• asas.PNG
    asas.PNG
    5 KB · Views: 63
Download free EastPlay WordPress Theme - Babiato exclusive

EastPlayV101-Wordpress-Theme.png

EastPlay Wordpress Template For Anime Streaming
Made specifically for anime streaming websites that have been optimized for SEO and schema support, responsive design, and fast loading.
Theme WordPress Streaming Anime and Download Anime
EastPlay was created specifically for anime streaming web sites and anime downloads that have been optimized for SEO and schema support, modern design, responsive, fast loading and gives you many options to set the theme so that it’s easy for you to change the look of the website without touching the code.

Feature
  • SEO optimized.
  • Schema.
  • Responsive Design.
  • Generate data from MyAnimeList.
  • Generate data from Kitsu.
  • Translation files.
  • Available translations ( English / Indonesian / Spanish ).
  • Theme options.
  • Widgets support.
  • Ads Settings.
  • Dark mode.
  • Live search.
  • User favorites.
  • User Watch later.
  • Related content.
  • Schedule Anime.
  • Blog post.
  • Player streaming.
  • Download link.
  • Anime list page.
  • Popular page.
  • Account page.
  • Filter search.
  • Schedule page.
  • Login form.
  • Supports Comments with Disqus.
  • Social share button.
  • Free Updates ( Lifetime )
Server requirements
  • PHP 7.1+
  • Ioncube Loader
  • WordPress 4.9+
thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock