• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EastManga Wordpress Theme

Try to null it ;)
demo: https://demo.eastheme.com/eastmanga/
require extension ioncube_loader

eastmanga/inc/east_core.php
Maybe @TassieNZ can help in decoding the file
@phpcore - see attached! It's all yours now! :love: This is a one-off as it's Christmas (nearly).

A note to all MEMBERS: this does not mean we can and will decode ionCube. In fact we generally don't/won't! Any items containing ionCube will be assessed/checked by @slvrsteele to see if it something we may be remotely interested in. Most we aren't! Don't ask, don't pester!

Any Member silly enough to PM me regarding decoding will be instantly added to my ignore list and I'll never see you again! 🤣

TassieNZ :)

Attachments

• east_core.zip
    23.2 KB · Views: 217
Nulled, version 1.0.5
Thanks to @TassieNZ

issue: error when importing demo widgets (wp says that the file is corrupted, but after check it's ok)

Attachments

• eastmanga-1.0.5-babiato-release.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 600
@phpcore - see attached! It's all yours now! :love: This is a one-off as it's Christmas (nearly).

A note to all MEMBERS: this does not mean we can and will decode ionCube. In fact we generally don't/won't! Any items containing ionCube will be assessed/checked by @slvrsteele to see if it something we may be remotely interested in. Most we aren't! Don't ask, don't pester!

Any Member silly enough to PM me regarding decoding will be instantly added to my ignore list and I'll never see you again! 🤣

TassieNZ :)

feeling a bit curious , what algorithm are you using to decode the IonCube file ? we used to follow an old algorithm to decode back in old days , but now i am way out dated with those things . PS i also looked up in internet and found dezender.net decoding those files

Nulled, version 1.0.5
Thanks to @TassieNZ

issue: error when importing demo widgets (wp says that the file is corrupted, but after check it's ok)
it's work 100% and about demo import it's got error since they close the the demo site. thanks for the null

Does anyone have any demo files to share? it's kind of hard to configure everything ..
Thanks
just do the demo import from demo import option, after that your site will be a mess, but that's ok, go to menu setting and choose the menu or create new menu then save, let see if the site going back to better appearance, the setting the widget the red widget for side bar the blue widget for the homepage

just do the demo import from demo import option, after that your site will be a mess, but that's ok, go to menu setting and choose the menu or create new menu then save, let see if the site going back to better appearance, the setting the widget the red widget for side bar the blue widget for the homepage
thanks, i will try.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Nulled, version 1.0.5
Thanks to @TassieNZ

Thank you guys for the theme it works perfectly fine, except there's one single problem which is when you add a chapter, the chapter gets added to all the mangas in the website at the same time, even when you choose a specific manga. does anyone know how to fix that or something? I would be grateful.

Thank you guys for the theme it works perfectly fine, except there's one single problem which is when you add a chapter, the chapter gets added to all the mangas in the website at the same time, even when you choose a specific manga. does anyone know how to fix that or something? I would be grateful.
too late but anyways
all you need is creating category on manga category section in "Edit Manga", name it as same manga you added and select it on category then you good to go.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock