• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Earn 1$ every 30 seconds with Telegram Bot!

djamelsalah

Jul 5, 2020
Hey guys, i don't know if this is the right section, but i found this and i wanted to share it with you.
This great method allows u to earn 1 $ every 30 seconds. You can watch ads until their ads database is empty and then you can repeat it next day.
you can earn like 100$ every day.
The best thing about this bot is that it requires no investment.
Hope you will like it,

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: deividlana
Idk, i think its scam, and something tricky with referal link. I think admin should check this post.

💵WITHDRAW
Code:
Minimum withdrawal: 0.025 BTC
Update wallet for your account.
Update email for your account.
Refer 10 friends.

You must have all checklist completed!

Yes, this is what you get when you click on Withdraw

💵 WITHDRAW

✖️ Minimum withdrawal: 0.025 BTC
✅ Update wallet for your account.
✅ Update email for your account.
✖️ Refer 10 friends.

⚠️You must have all checklist completed!

Closed as guider contains referral link

Reactions: ruin123 and wooncc
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock