• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

e-ProForm Extended - e-Addons for Elementor

e-ProForm Extended - e-Addons for Elementor v3.2.0.1 core + v2.4

No permission to download

checkm8te

Trusted Uploader
Jun 9, 2020
BNew99 submitted a new resource:

e-ProForm Extend - e-Addons for Elementor - Extend the features of Elementor-Pro Form and its Fields

E-ADDONS PRO-FORM EXTENDED FOR ELEMENTOR Nulled Free

In our minds the elementor form should have been an all-around useful tool, adaptable to numerous needs and able to satisfy the creativity desires of professionals and hobbyists.
The elementor form we had in mind and dreamed of, is now a reality shared with you.
We have thought of everything, even what you do not imagine, but which you will no longer be able to do without.
e-ProForm Extended is the ultimate tweaks...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
thx for your good work BNew99, do you also have e-addons developer? I'm using the php widget a lot, than I could remove dyanmic.ooo.

• Love
  • Love
Wait a bit... the nulled core file is coming soon followed by the plugins. ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock