• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dynamic Content for Elementor - Create Your Most Powerful Website

Dynamic Content for Elementor - Create Your Most Powerful Website v2.13.5

No permission to download
Babak updated Dynamic Content for Elementor - Create Your Most Powerful Website with a new update entry:

Dynamic Content for Elementor v2.2.10 Nulled

Download Dynamic Content for Elementor v2.2.10 Nulled Free
v2.2.10 - 11/01/2022

* Notice: from this version Add to Calendar widget requires PHP 7.2 or greater
* Notice: from this version Conditional Fields v2 is called Conditional Fields
* Fix: Add to Calendar with Google or Yahoo Link didn't work correctly in some cases
* Fix: in the Tooltip extension it was not possible to set the background colour for the arrow
* Minor fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Dynamic Content for Elementor v2.2.11 Nulled Free

v2.2.11 - 14/01/2022
* Fix: Nested ACF Repeaters caused the page to crash
* Fix: Add to Calendar with ICS or Outlook.com links didn't work correctly in some cases
* Minor fixes

Attachments

• dynamic-content-addon-elementor-v2.2.11-nulled.zip
    9.3 MB · Views: 699
Last edited:
Dynamic Content for Elementor v2.2.11 Nulled Free

v2.2.11 - 14/01/2022
* Fix: Nested ACF Repeaters caused the page to crash
* Fix: Add to Calendar with ICS or Outlook.com links didn't work correctly in some cases
* Minor fixes
Thank you sir!

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Thanks Babak. Actually, the plugin is crashing when ACF FrontEnd is active too....

When you say it is crashing, are you not by chance talking about the 'Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.' error message that you get if you activate ACF Frontend Pro before you have activated Advanced Custom Fields PRO?

I can have all of these plugins activated and it is not crashing for me anywhere, be it the plugin itself or when using it in Elementor. Not doubting you at all, just wondering where it is crashing for you?

noissues1.png

When you say it is crashing, are you not by chance talking about the 'Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.' error message that you get if you activate ACF Frontend Pro before you have activated Advanced Custom Fields PRO?

I can have all of these plugins activated and it is not crashing for me anywhere, be it the plugin itself or when using it in Elementor. Not doubting you at all, just wondering where it is crashing for you?

noissues1.png
Sorry to not be clear. It's elementor that crashes. :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock