• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dynamic Content for Elementor - Create Your Most Powerful Website

Dynamic Content for Elementor - Create Your Most Powerful Website v2.13.7

No permission to download
Babak updated Dynamic Content for Elementor - Create Your Most Powerful Website with a new update entry:

Dynamic Content for Elementor v1.15.5 Nulled

Download Dynamic Content for Elementor v1.15.5 Nulled Free
v1.15.5 - 25/06/2021

* Notice: PDF Button widget with converters DomPDF or TCPDF now requires PHP 7.2 or greater
* New: Live HTML Field for Elementor Pro Form
* Tweak: Re init layout after Ajax requests on Exposed Form - Views
* Fix: Conditionals Fields v2 could not get the values from the Hidden Field or JS Field
* Fix: errors on DomPDF converter - PDF Button widget
* Fix: not possible to retrieve Favorites from user meta...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
v1.16.0 Untouched @NullMaster @Babak

v1.16.0 - 23/07/2021
Details on https://www.dynamic.ooo/changelog/v1-16-0/
* Tweak: Fix and also prevent potential conflicts with other WordPress plugins caused by PHP dependencies
* Notice: Dynamic Posts v2 now is called Dynamic Posts
* Notice: on PDF Button widget removed "Paged" converter
* New: OpenStreetMap widget
* Tweak: on Dynamic Posts (was Dynamic Posts v2) added HTML & Tokens as Style Items
* Tweak: on Dynamic Posts (was Dynamic Posts v2) added ID List as Query
* Tweak: added wrapper for Grouping fields on Views widget
* Tweak: added compatibility for WPML 4.5
* Tweak: compatibility check for Elementor 3.3.x
* Tweak: compatibility check for WordPress 5.8
* Tweak: removed icons in Dynamic Posts Editor settings to match Elementor's UX
* Tweak: added a new trigger to use "My FastAPP" plugin on Dynamic Visibility
* Fix: when templates with Featured Images as background were used on Dynamic Posts, using Infinite Scroll would load the wrong images
* Fix: Dynamic Visibility now can check terms in the current language with WPML activated
* Fix: Masonry didn't work correctly in the skin Grid with Filters - Dynamic Posts
* Fix: on Dynamic Email for Elementor Pro Form, some email options would overflow to the following emails in the settings
* Fix: Hidden Label for Elementor Pro Form conflict with RecaptchaV3 inside a form, the required options of a field was ignored
* Fix: on PDF Button widget, the PDF was not produced where both browser and JS convert button were present on the same page
* Fix: on PDF Button widget with JS Converter a missing template would cause Fatal Errors to be emitted. Now only a warning is shown
* Fix: Order By with multiple fields on Views
* Fix: ACF Fields widget didn't retrieve the date in the current language
* Fix: on Add to Calendar widget, the ICS file didn't load ACF Fields in specific cases
* Fix: PDF Button with JS converter and template as options, did not create the PDF in some situations
* Fix: minor fixes

Last edited by a moderator:
Babak updated Dynamic Content for Elementor - Create Your Most Powerful Website with a new update entry:

Dynamic Content for Elementor v1.16.0 Nulled

Download Dynamic Content for Elementor v1.16.0 Nulled Free
v1.16.0 - 23/07/2021 Thank To @Medw1311 @NullMaster

Details on https://www.dynamic.ooo/changelog/v1-16-0/
* Tweak: Fix and also prevent potential conflicts with other WordPress plugins caused by PHP dependencies
* Notice: Dynamic Posts v2 now is called Dynamic Posts
* Notice: on PDF Button widget removed "Paged" converter
* New: OpenStreetMap widget
* Tweak: on Dynamic Posts...

• Love
v1.16.1 - 24/07/2021
* Fix: Featured images in the background didn't work correctly when inserted in a column of an inner section, present in a loop

@BNew99

Got new update v1.16.2. It's weird, I can update but I didn't test it out if it need license key or not. So I reverted back to the previous version and waiting new one from here.

v1.16.2 - 26/07/2021
* Fix: Featured images in the background didn't work correctly when inserted in a widget, present in a loop
* Fix: JS Field for Elementor Pro Form getValue function didn't work with Checkbox and Multi-Select fields

v1.16.2 Untouched @NullMaster @Babak @BNew99

v1.16.2 - 26/07/2021
* Fix: Featured images in the background didn't work correctly when inserted in a widget, present in a loop
* Fix: JS Field for Elementor Pro Form getValue function didn't work with Checkbox and Multi-Select fields

Attachments

• dynamic-content-for-elementor-1.16.2.zip
    8.4 MB · Views: 25
Did anyone try to update via WP plugins page ?

Dynamic Content for Elementor v1.16.2 Nulled

Download Dynamic Content for Elementor v1.16.2 Nulled Free
v1.16.2 - 26/07/2021

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and Elizka
Did anyone try to update via WP plugins page ?

The reason I asked this question was that I managed to update this beautiful monster plugin :) from my WP installed plugins page. Of course, I had to update the source code with all the nulled trimmings after the plugin was updated.

I repeat my question: Did anyone try to update via WP plugins page ?

Cheers !

P.S. the same happens with Yellow Pencil. I just update it from the WP installed plugins page every time the YP is updated.

Reactions: Elizka
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock