• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dynamic Content for Elementor - Create Your Most Powerful Website

Dynamic Content for Elementor - Create Your Most Powerful Website v2.13.8

No permission to download
BNew99 updated Dynamic Content for Elementor - Create Your Most Powerful Website with a new update entry:

Dynamic Content for Elementor v1.12.2 Nulled

Download Dynamic Content for Elementor v1.12.2 Nulled Free
v1.12.2 - 25/02/2021 Thanks To @TassieNZ

* Tweak: changed name of "Steps for Elementor Pro Form" in "Enhanced Multi-Step for Elementor Pro Form"
* Tweak: added Dynamic Tags on Conditional Fields - Value
* Tweak: removed constant checking on PHP Raw widget
* Tweak: now you can deactivate imagick functionalities on PDF Generator for Elementor Pro Form - SVG Converter
* Tweak: changed name of "Enhanced Editor"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I think there is something wrong with the plugin. After update, my site not showing anything. I just got update Dynamic Content only from my wordpress update pages. So, after I deactivate the plugin, my site work. When I activate it back, all blank.

I checked the license key, it saying error also, I have put my maps 3rd party API key, it's not save the API key. Can you check on your part? Am I have to insert any keys/random keys?

I think there is something wrong with the plugin. After update, my site not showing anything. I just got update Dynamic Content only from my wordpress update pages. So, after I deactivate the plugin, my site work. When I activate it back, all blank.

I checked the license key, it saying error also, I have put my maps 3rd party API key, it's not save the API key. Can you check on your part? Am I have to insert any keys/random keys?

Sorry for double post. It's working now. If someone have same issue with me, don't extract and upload via FTP.
Deactivate and uninstall previous version. Upload and install directly from your wordpress site.

Reactions: BNew99
The plugin contains base64 encoded php code which gets triggered after 5-6 months, i downloaded from here few months ago and now after 4-5 months my website has turned into a phising website.

1614533323993.png

The plugin contains base64 encoded php code which gets triggered after 5-6 months, i downloaded from here few months ago and now after 4-5 months my website has turned into a phising website.

1614533323993.png
Which version are you using?

I've no such file in my installation...

Capture.JPG

1614533323993.png
I just checked the modules folder. There is no .php files like you inside the folder.

modules. new install. screen.
I am not saying by default the php file is there. It is generated after few months when website admins thinks all is good.

My website uses all free plugins except this one, this is only nulled plugin i downloaded from here.

The problem is i am not php expert, but i am sure the plugin version 1.9.5.2 i downloaded from here had backdoor inside it and it activated the backdoor (for redirection) after few months.

I deleted all suspected which was everywhere but still after few moments unknown files are being generated.

I am not saying by default the php file is there. It is generated after few months when website admins thinks all is good.

My website uses all free plugins except this one, this is only nulled plugin i downloaded from here.

The problem is i am not php expert, but i am sure the plugin version 1.9.5.2 i downloaded from here had backdoor inside it and it activated the backdoor (for redirection) after few months.

I deleted all suspected which was everywhere but still after few moments unknown files are being generated.

May be it's only you. I don't see admins deleting your posts, neither others saying that they are harmed. May be got it from somewhere else?

I've been using this plugin almost 8 months. So far nothing happened. I will try to check at the end of this month. Did you regularly update the plugin? This plugin keep update nowadays.

I've been using this plugin almost 8 months. So far nothing happened. I will try to check at the end of this month. Did you regularly update the plugin? This plugin keep update nowadays.
No i didn't updated this plugin single time. I deleted the suspected files and cleaned code as much as i can yesterday. I will keep checking if files and code are being generated again.

No i didn't updated this plugin single time. I deleted the suspected files and cleaned code as much as i can yesterday. I will keep checking if files and code are being generated again.
How did you notice this? Was it virus scan you ran in your wordpress?

I have been using many Babiato plugins in all my websites since June 2020 and I don´t have any problems yet. I keep updating regularly from Elementor pro to Fluent CRM pro. and many more.

If you tell me how you did that scan I can Run one in some of my sites to see what it shows.

Personally, I think all plugins are safe and Babak and his staff have turned as life savers for me and my business.

How did you notice this? Was it virus scan you ran in your wordpress?

I have been using many Babiato plugins in all my websites since June 2020 and I don´t have any problems yet. I keep updating regularly from Elementor pro to Fluent CRM pro. and many more.

If you tell me how you did that scan I can Run one in some of my sites to see what it shows.

Personally, I think all plugins are safe and Babak and his staff have turned as life savers for me and my business.
Install Wordfence plugin and scan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock