• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dwell - Home Building & Renovation WordPress Theme

Dwell - Home Building & Renovation WordPress Theme v1.3

No permission to download

faver96

Apr 6, 2020
faver96 submitted a new resource:

Dwell - contemporary Home Design WordPress Theme - Dwell

Dwell is a modern, contemporary Home Design WordPress Theme fits perfectly for a home repair business agency, home interior design bureau, house renovation and remodeling company, as well as any corporate house maintenance services, such as plumbing, decorating, roofing, carpentry firm, construction & remodelling business, architecture company etc. Dwell offers unique homepage layouts, gorgeous Slider Revolution as home slider, Elementor to help you build your own page designs...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Dwell - Home Building & Renovation WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Dwell Theme v1.3

Download Dwell v1.3 - Home Building & Renovation WordPress Theme Nulled Free
19.01.2024 v1.3 – Update

Added: Top 5 Visited Pages for Dashboard Widget;
Added: Popup alignment for Hotspot shortcode;
Added: Attribute "playsinline" for video on iOS;
Added: QuickCal plugin compatibility;
Added: Elementor 3.16.0 compatibility (flexbox containers support);
Added: Autoupdate for "QW Extension" addon;
Added: AI Helper: width and height parameters for Stable...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: robyantor
1 - Download and install the theme, then you will be asked to download and install the ThemeREX Addons plugin, install and activate the plugin.

2 - Then download the theme-panel.php file I gave you and go to the public_html/wp-content/plugins/trx_addons/components/theme-panel directory and replace it with the theme-panel.php file I gave you.

3 - You can add Name section anything, you can add E-mail section anything

4 - Add babiato-bulutt in the purchase code section and send it, then enjoy.

Purchase code: babiato-bulutt
Download: https://mir.cr/1OIHBNWX

1 - Download and install the theme, then you will be asked to download and install the ThemeREX Addons plugin, install and activate the plugin.

2 - Then download the theme-panel.php file I gave you and go to the public_html/wp-content/plugins/trx_addons/components/theme-panel directory and replace it with the theme-panel.php file I gave you.

Thank you so much Bulutt! Perfecto! I appreciate the hard work dude!

Thank you so much Bulutt! Perfecto! I appreciate the hard work dude!

You are amazing!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock