• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Duplicator Pro - Best Site Migration & Backup Plugin For WordPress

Duplicator Pro - Best Site Migration & Backup Plugin For WordPress v4.5.16.4

No permission to download
@Babak am I have to install duplicator free version? I already installed it and can't activate the plugin.

EDIT:

Activated!! I have to upload the zip file from the Plugins, not extracting the folder from the zip. Sorry for the double post. If someone can't activate, try upload it directly from the plugin section.

Attachments

• 12.png
    12.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 62
Hi guys

Convertion of Subsite to Standalone is not working in 4.0.1.2 version. I didn't try older ones though.
This message appears when you copy the files to the new server and run the installer.php file.
I guess the files inside the zip package or the installer.php file should have some nulled code also.
I hope you can fix it.
Thanks!

@Babak @NullMaster @TassieNZ

1612484432612.png

Hi guys

Convertion of Subsite to Standalone is not working in 4.0.1.2 version. I didn't try older ones though.
This message appears when you copy the files to the new server and run the installer.php file.
I guess the files inside the zip package or the installer.php file should have some nulled code also.
I hope you can fix it.
Thanks!

1612484432612.png
Please wait. :)

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Hi guys

I hope you can fix it.
Thanks!

1612484432612.png
Please test and report back. :)

Attachments

• duplicator-pro-4.0.1.2_NULLED.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 57
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and Babak
Thanks @TassieNZ !

It worked!

Im sorry @TassieNZ , It didnt work. I thought it worked because I created the package with only some subsites and when migrating it let me choose subsites only. BUT when I create a package with all sites in the network I cannot select the option of the standalone.

Although the license message is gone after your modification.

1612491838686.png

• Sad
Reactions: TassieNZ
Im sorry @TassieNZ , It didnt work. I thought it worked because I created the package with only some subsites and when migrating it let me choose subsites only. BUT when I create a package with all sites in the network I cannot select the option of the standalone.

Although the license message is gone after your modification.

1612491838686.png
Damn! In theory it should work perfectly. I'll set it up on a test site tomorrow and see if I can work it out. :)

Babak updated Duplicator Pro - Site Migration & Backup Plugin For WP with a new update entry:

Duplicator Pro Plugin v4.0.2

Download Duplicator Pro v4.0.2 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free

-Plugin [NEW]: Added TRIGGER detection to the scanner
-Plugin [UPD]: Add template recoveable check and layout on template edit and template list
-Plugin [UPD]: Add schedule recoveable check and layout on schedule edit and schedule list
-Plugin [UPD]: Allow import of multisite packages that have even one subsite with no filtered tables and paths
-Plugin [UPD]: Display in scanner wich subsites won't be importable in the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm using the latest version, 4.0.2. My first attempt had the subsite to single site option greyed out so I tried again. Unfortunately, the 2nd attempt won't let me do anything at all! Can anyone please give me some tips? Thanks!!

duplicator-error.jpg

I'm using the latest version, 4.0.2. My first attempt had the subsite to single site option greyed out so I tried again. Unfortunately, the 2nd attempt won't let me do anything at all! Can anyone please give me some tips? Thanks!!

duplicator-error.jpg
I never noticed this. Did you install the free version before installing the pro one? This might be because of its relics in the database. I would recommend removing the data related to the duplicator in your DB and then installing the pro version again if you installed it free before this version.

Babak updated Duplicator Pro - Site Migration & Backup Plugin For WP with a new update entry:

Duplicator Pro v4.0.2.1

Download Duplicator Pro v4.0.2.1 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
4.0.2.1 Latest-Stable
Release Date:
2021-4-28
WordPress Version: 4.0 to 5.7.1
PHP Version: 5.3.8 or higher
Plugin [NEW]: Flywheel manage hosting support added
Plugin [UPD]: Optimized php dump (multithreaded mode)
Plugin [UPD]: Updated plugin for WordPress 5.7
Plugin [FIX]: Fix temp folder cleanup on package creation
Plugin [FIX]: Make the wider import package progress bar in WordPress 5.7
Plugin [FIX]: Purge...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock