• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Site Hacked - Need solution

saimdhoom786

Sep 6, 2020
Hello everyone,

Hello,

Today when I accessed my site. I found some Russian-language articles on my site, which I did not publish.
Who did post my article on my site through my admin account?
Is it hacked?
Need solution.
CMS: Wordpress
I really appreciate any help you can provide.

1655707566844.png

Hello everyone,

Hello,

Today when I accessed my site. I found some Russian-language articles on my site, which I did not publish.
Who did post my article on my site through my admin account?
Is it hacked?
Need solution.
CMS: Wordpress
I really appreciate any help you can provide.

1655707566844.png
Sure its hacked and seems some type of malware. Change your credentials and delete all the old files upload your backup again. Wordpress is always vulnerable easy to hack.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock