• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

On Demand Pharmacy Delivery with Medicine Delivery and Upload Prescription App with 2 Apps & Admin

Drmedico - Online Healthcare Android App with Order Medicine and Upload Prescription Retail 1.4

No permission to download

super2002

Banned User
Jan 12, 2024
White Devil submitted a new resource:

Drmedico - Online Healthcare Android App with Order Medicine and Upload Prescription Retail - Drmedico - Online Healthcare Android App with Order Medicine and Upload Prescription

View attachment 72961

Introduction:​

DrMedico is a one stop shop for order online medicine, medical equipment online, OTC products and Upload Prescription Online healthcare products. DrMedico brings to you a wide range of genuine healthcare products that are obtained directly from authorized shops. DrMedico a complete health app for all your medical needs.

What’s included:​

- Customer Android App Source Code
- Admin Panel PHP Script Source...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks its asking for decryption key when I try to download is it available yet?

NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE LISTED HERE IN FORUM /UR ACCOUNT SHOULD SHOW MIN 9 RESOURSES AND YOU SHOULD POST REGULARLY DONT SIT IDLE TO GET PASSWORD

Reactions: Caly and iambishal
@White Devil , I really do not see a point of uploding a resource and then password protect it.
Someone who has joined recently and still building their profile would obviously miss out with these restrictions. I totally understand your concept of give and take but this shouldnt be applicable for new resources much like other resources which are available for download without any restrictions.

Like I really wanted to give this one a try cant do anything further due to this decryption key. Sigh!

Could you please upload without password or at least provide the key?

@White Devil , I really do not see a point of uploding a resource and then password protect it.
Someone who has joined recently and still building their profile would obviously miss out with these restrictions. I totally understand your concept of give and take but this shouldnt be applicable for new resources much like other resources which are available for download without any restrictions.

Like I really wanted to give this one a try cant do anything further due to this decryption key. Sigh!

Could you please upload without password or at least provide the key?
Uploading without a password will never happen :)

You can try other resources :)
Mean while you can contribute to this community and get the resource you want

Estou com minha conta aqui há algum tempo, como faço para conseguir a senha?

White Devil updated Drmedico - Online Healthcare Android App with Order Medicine and Upload Prescription Retail with a new update entry:

On Demand Pharmacy Delivery with Medicine Delivery and Upload Prescription App with 2 Apps & Admin

Version 1.2 – 06 Sep 21​

- Nearby Module Added
- Distance Based Delivery Charge
- Delivery boy App Added
- Delivery boy can login with mobile number/Email
- Delivery boy can check all the pending order / delivered order list and details
- Delivery boy can check all the Prescription pending order / delivered / Cancel order list and details
- Delivery boy can accept or reject the order
- Delivery boy can cancel the order for reason like Issue with on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Caly
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock