• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE PREMIUM V3.3 FREE FOR BLOGGER

Status
Not open for further replies.

awalofficial

Banned User
Jan 24, 2020

Viomagz template
The Viomagz template is the best premium Blogger template and is also very popular at the moment.
Minimalist appearance and good speed and SEO optimization by Mas Sugeng makes this template the best-selling compared to other premium templates, especially in Indonesia.

Early I got to know Blogger and searched for references on the internet, I found many blogs that used the same template and on average these blogs were on the first page of Google.
Out of curiosity, I immediately contacted the author of the blog to ask the template they used, and he said that the template he used was Viomagz's template made by Mas Sugeng.

Reasons to Use the Viomagz Template
The reason I recommend bloggers to use the viomagz template is because this template is fully supported by Mas Sugeng, if there is a discussion about SEO related to templates, this template is updated directly by the author.

In addition, there are several advantages of viomagz templates that may not be owned by other blogger templates.

Viomagz template advantages

1. SEO
  2. Responsive
  3. Fast Loading
  4. Attractive Display
  5. Adsense Ad Slots available
  6. Easy to Set Up
  7. Complete with Schema Markup
  8. And Many More Advantages
  9. Can Increase Google Adsense Ad CPC
  10. And many more
Features and Benefits Found in this Latest Viomagz Template

• Supports all devices and is responsive on all Android and Computer displays. 100% mobile friendly.
  • SEO Read and Read by Google
  • Fast Loading Blog, the blog that applies the Viomagz template is faster and easier to access.
  • Ads Optimazition (Can place Adsense ads anywhere according to our dreams because there are available ad slots in the layout chapter)
  • It supports editing themes through special content, so you don't need to edit via HTML. Just go to the theme of the designer you are free to change the color, font, appearance as expected.
  • In addition to the above features there are many more features found in this Viomagz 3.3 template.
  • Profile Navigation Menu Like Igniplex in Viomagz
  • Display Author Profile Box in Viomagz Template Becomes Cooler
  • Display Night Mode with Cookies on Blogger
Intrigued by this viomagz template? You can download it below. There is no doubt about the superiority contained in it 😎

DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE VIOMAGZ PREMIUM V3.3

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ajajjajaaja
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock