• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Download ALL Thrive Plugins Bundle

Download ALL Thrive Plugins Bundle March 23, 2024

No permission to download
I didn't read all 22 pages to see if this activation method was listed, but if there's a specific option in the wp_options table, then all plugins and themes are activated.

In the wp_options table set 'thrive_license' to: a:1:{i:0;s:3:"all";}

Or, you can add this to your child theme's functions.php and remove it after it runs once because it will run on every page load and you only need to run it once.

PHP:
// Activate Thrive
$thrive_options =  array(0 => 'all',);
update_option( 'thrive_license', $thrive_options );

No need to edit any plugin or theme files again and autoupdates work.

Here are the current links directly from the source. The URL scheme is easy to figure out for any future versions.

download.thrivethemes.com/thrive-apprentice-2.2.14.3.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/thrive-architect-2.5.3.3.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/thrive-clever-widgets-1.5.4.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/thrive-comments-1.4.1.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/thrive-headline-optimizer-1.2.7.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/thrive-leads-2.2.14.3.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/thrive-optimize-1.4.1.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/thrive-ovation-2.3.0.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/thrive-quiz-builder-2.2.14.3.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/thrive-ultimatum-2.2.13.3.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/focusblog-1.416.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/ignition-1.416.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/luxe-1.416.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/minus-1.416.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/performag-1.416.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/pressive-1.416.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/squared-1.416.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/storied-1.416.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/voice-1.416.zip

EDITED to make links not clickable. (I didn't know the forum software would do that)

Last edited:
I didn't read all 22 pages to see if this activation method was listed, but if there's a specific option in the wp_options table, then all plugins and themes are activated.

Or, you can add this to your child theme's functions.php and remove it after it runs once because it will run on every page load and you only need to run it once.

PHP:
// Activate Thrive

Here are the current links directly from the source. The URL scheme is easy to figure out for any future versions.

auto update is already running.

Hi @NullMaster I am using the latest version of the plugin now on the live service and the localhost. The plugins update without any issues with i click update on the admin dashboard on localhost. But when i use the plugins > installed plugins and click on update now i get the below message 1589019251363.png

And when i use the Dashboard > updates section i get the below message with a long error text.

1589026367389.png

Attachments

• 1589020053857.png
    1589020053857.png
    271.7 KB · Views: 9
Everything worked flawlessly. Thanks!
Just one question: How will Shapeshift theme update?

I can update all thrive plugins and also thrive theme builder (theme) from dashboard. Then all I do is null theme by licensemanager. BUT, when I try to import shapeshift from cloud, it throws this error: "Please make sure you have the latest version of Thrive Product"

The current workaround is importing shapeshift theme from inc/shapeshift/q1qj01.zip
But this might be old one and get outdated. How do we get the cloud import to work?

Reactions: newoscarro
Hi @NullMaster I am using the latest version of the plugin now on the live service and the localhost. The plugins update without any issues with i click update on the admin dashboard on localhost. But when i use the plugins > installed plugins and click on update now i get the below message 1589019251363.png

And when i use the Dashboard > updates section i get the below message with a long error text.

1589026367389.png
pls control chmod option.

please read.....

All Thrive plugins can be fixed by editing the file

/thrive-dashboard/classes/Product/LicenseManager.php

within each plugin folder.
Find the function

itemActivated()

and add as the first line of the function

return true;

No need to enter any license key.

Note that every thrive plugin you have installed on a site needs to be nulled.
If you have a non-nulled thrive plugin installed, it will prevent the others from being activated even if they have been nulled.

Works like charm.

Awesome bruh

Reactions: marsvega
Hello, its like milions of replies here. How to make this work then? I would like shapeshift theme and thrive architect for now :p thanks for help

Thrive Plugins + Thrive Theme Builder seems to be 'forgotten' here... not much activity about them the last weeks...

Reactions: dominic

PHP:
// Activate Thrive

download.thrivethemes.com/thrive-apprentice-2.2.14.3.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/thrive-architect-2.5.3.3.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/thrive-clever-widgets-1.5.4.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/thrive-comments-1.4.1.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/thrive-headline-optimizer-1.2.7.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/thrive-leads-2.2.14.3.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/thrive-optimize-1.4.1.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/thrive-ovation-2.3.0.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/thrive-quiz-builder-2.2.14.3.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/thrive-ultimatum-2.2.13.3.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/focusblog-1.416.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/ignition-1.416.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/luxe-1.416.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/minus-1.416.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/performag-1.416.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/pressive-1.416.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/squared-1.416.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/storied-1.416.zip
download.thrivethemes.com/voice-1.416.zip

EDITED to make links not clickable. (I didn't know the forum software would do that)

thanks,... i can download but thrive-clever-widgets-1.5.4.zip "Not Found"

rename to

download.thrivethemes.com/thrive-clever-widgets-1.54.zip

i found 1 file

download.thrivethemes.com/rise-1.416.zip

Last edited:
please read.....

All Thrive plugins can be fixed by editing the file

/thrive-dashboard/classes/Product/LicenseManager.php

within each plugin folder.
Find the function

itemActivated()

and add as the first line of the function

return true;

No need to enter any license key.

Note that every thrive plugin you have installed on a site needs to be nulled.
If you have a non-nulled thrive plugin installed, it will prevent the others from being activated even if they have been nulled.
i tried this but not working for latest version. help please @NullMaster

Hello,

Having challenge using thrive lead, the page is not going beyond the pre-loader when click to edit design for the lightbox. I will appreciate if anyone can help with this issue.

Thank you

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Hello,

Having challenge using thrive lead, the page is not going beyond the pre-loader when click to edit design for the lightbox. I will appreciate if anyone can help with this issue.

Thank you
Hello there,

I think you did something wrong. Please do the below steps,

wp-content > plugins > thrive-visual-editor > thrive-dashboard > classes > Product > Open & Edit LicenseManager.php

Find there by Ctrl + F = itemActivated( $item ) {

on the next line write return true;

and save LicenseManager.php

If you're using updated thrive editor then you'll find the function itemActivated( $item ) { on 94 lines so just press enter and on the next line write return true;

Hope this would be helpful. Thanks, mate ;)

Reactions: simo660 and Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock